Domain Checker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain Checker

Hello.. I am creating my own custom page and was wondering if it is possible to link to the domain checker that is located in my cpanel reseller account area. If so, would anyone be so kind as to tell me what i need to do in order to accomplish this. In my mind it seems like something that should be very simple but I am unable to figure out a way to implement the domain checker to my custom site. All I am really trying to do is create an input field on my page and link the 3 buttons that are below the input field that is located in my cpanel reseller account area.. I spoke with someone in customer service but received no support at all for this matter (btw that was a 1st). I am not asking anyone to build my page for me. I can do that myself, I just need to know exactly where those 3 buttons are pointing and how i can implement them into my custom page without my potential clients being directed to my reseller page to order a domain and thus degrading the professional image that I am trying to uphold. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Checkout www.aayansolutions.com

Checkout aayansolutions.com

Comment

Working...
    X