Questions regarding cPanel Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding cPanel Plans

I have a few questions regarding the cPanel reseller program.

If I have websites hosted on the Free program, can I move them over to a cPanel account easily?

There is no mention of CPU time in the cPanel Plans, is there no limit on CPU time?

Can I brand the MySQL/PostGres servers too? ie mysql.mydomain.com

Hello mate,

1. There is no easy way of migrating as the two control panels are not compatible. That basically means you will have to FTP down/up all content and import/export any databases and of course recreate mailboxes if any.

2. Each account you create under your cPanel account will have a 4.5% CPU allowance. No more no less. No upgrades are possible either. So the cPanel program is not very flexible in the terms of CPU power.

3. MySQL servers are always "localhost" so no need for branding really.

Comment

I see

Can you suggest any plans I can brand myself with a Hespia Control Panel and have total control over what my client can/cant do.

The free reseller program displays the MySQL server as s upremecenter??.co.uk and also the URL in the address bar also shows this domain.

Comment

At this point there is no way of hiding or changing the login access URL.

As for the MySQL server being shown that is only relevant for our old servers. Clients are being migrated to the cloudlogin system constantly so at least that will soon be history.

I have to admit that I have no suggestions at this point how you could avoid showing the login access URL. I don't think its possible at this stage.

Comment

Working...
        X