Very Bad Technical Support in cPanel Reseller Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Bad Technical Support in cPanel Reseller Program

I am a reseller of cPanel Reseller Program since few years.
    It has been great always with quick, proper and responsive customer support and technical support.

But it has become very irritating since few months when they started some upgrading and then migration of data centers.

Customer support has become very non-responsive and technical staff makes little but very crucial mistakes. Customers are asked to wait for 48 hours each time they refresh older support tickets. New hosting accounts of newly registered domains take days to be activated and be accessible to customer on world wide web.

It seems that cpanel reseller program of Resellerspanel is being handled by kids or amateurs.

I think Resellerspanel management should also focus on cPanel Reseller Program at this time of big competition, otherwise all customers would be looking for better alternates.
    Last edited by cPanelReseller; 31-01-2013, 05:52 PM. Reason: updated

It's not just the cpanel reseller program that's taken the hit due to migration. seems both reseller programs are are having slow support response times.. I was curious about that. Hopefully this migration will soon be over with.

Comment

24/7 Support really bad, slow respon, doesnt care

I am a reseller of vps Reseller Program since few years too...
      I am so stress now...
      Support ticket really realy....bad..
      Doesnt help. And really not care....
      Why they open this reseller program if they cannot handling....
      Because if problem this not only between them and us but also our customer....
      My handphone full with bad sms, who not happy with hosting.....

Comment

I agree!! after the migration I obtain a lot of problems, they delete some of my databases and never restore it (I need to do it manually)

My sites all are out of memory with no changes make for me and support said me is my fault or my script need more ram... and the worst answer from Miroslav: You need to fix all psss

My clientexec installation dont work for the same issue, CE support said is a server side problem and RP support still said: is your fault not ours you need to fix...

I receipt a lot of complains from my customer because this issue...

Comment

Thats hard to believe that Miroslav was rude... I've delt with him many of time, he is straight to point but never rude..

Comment

really?

well some of his answers:

"Once again, this is not a server-side problem. I am familiar with your other tickets and quite frankly, none of us here is going to be dealing with your arrogant behaviour any more."

so he threat me with no more support from him or anyone else??? thats correct?? and my "arrogant" behaviour was said my problem is not the script, is the low memory config in the new server and teh same was said for the clientexec support team.

and when I ask to scale my ticket to his supervisor I receipt this answer:

"I will not be escalating anything. This has gone far enough. The problem that you are experiencing, is not server-related. This is strictly a site management issue, which you are able to fix yourself and for which we do not provide support."

thats a correct way to talk with 4 years customer???

Comment

Originally posted by mlacunza View Post
              well some of his answers:

"Once again, this is not a server-side problem. I am familiar with your other tickets and quite frankly, none of us here is going to be dealing with your arrogant behaviour any more."

so he threat me with no more support from him or anyone else??? thats correct?? and my "arrogant" behaviour was said my problem is not the script, is the low memory config in the new server and teh same was said for the clientexec support team.

and when I ask to scale my ticket to his supervisor I receipt this answer:

"I will not be escalating anything. This has gone far enough. The problem that you are experiencing, is not server-related. This is strictly a site management issue, which you are able to fix yourself and for which we do not provide support."

thats a correct way to talk with 4 years customer???
              Whoa... there's alot going on there... I think it only fair to let miroslav know that you have included him in this thread. I was commenting only with my personal dealings with him.. and he has always gave me the fair end of the chip when he could.

Comment

From reading your posts you seem to be on a VPS of some description. If that is the case you should have a control panel for your virtual server/machine, where you manage your own 'server' including memory, CPU, disk space and network resources. I'm also pretty sure that backups are an added extra, meaning you have to pay for your VPS to be backed up and pay for support such as installing scripts. The deletion of the database may have been caused by the migration, but things like this happen and you should be taking a backup yourself. (if you dont have it as part of your package)

I dont know what’s been said in the conversations between Miroslav and you, but it appears you have hit a deadlock. He is explaining that the problems you are having is something you need to sort out as the site manager. Basically you are, your own server administrator and that kind of support is not included in the package your on. Please do correct me if I'm wrong on this, as Im making a lot of assumptions.

I also know that conversations online can be taken out of context, especially when we are under pressure to fix a problem. It would be helpful if you could post the server configuration and tell us what the problems you are having. Someone here might be able to help you.

PS : We are resellers just like you are and we come here to help one another. Some of us have been around a long time, take doneritehosting, he's been here forever. Like a stain on an old carpet :P ( I'm only joking! It wouldn’t be the same without him) But It helps to treat people the way you would like to be treated in return.
                Last edited by clivejo; 09-02-2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

thank you clivejo

Comment

You are wrong...

Hi,
                    @clivejo:: you are wrong I dont own a VPS Im in the Cpanel reseller package, so all your asumptions are wrong. RP need to support me most in the case when RP make the migration of my data to a new datacenter.

They need to do a backup before and in that moment move all, anyways in the process they delete my main database, dont restore it in 5 days I need to manually do that. For what reason I need to spend time and money fixing servers problems? all my sites after the migration have out of memory problems, when all are working fine in the old server. I obtain emails problems, downtimes, clients asking me for his money...

Anyways Miroslav dont ask me anymore, today another support Tom who made his job search the problem and can found it: a bad config in the WHM, who is responsible for that config? me no right?... so 2 weeks I lose because the support team dont read tickets and dont do his job, and in this case Im a server admin so I can ask technically some of his "great answers"...

Comment

Yes I got it wrong, based on the very limited information provided I made an assumption, which I did state pretty clearly. As I also said I’m a reseller and my only relationship with RSP is the same as you. I dont have access to your account or details so rely on what I’m being told. I was just trying to get to the problem which you seem to have done with the help of Tom. Being based in the UK & Ireland, I only have accounts in the UK data centre, so I have not experienced the problems you guys have in the US data centre.

I dont mean to cause any offence to you but your posts do come across as very aggressive and counter-productive. I understand your angry and upset over the recent issues so I will make a note of your user-name and make sure I dont respond to any of your posts in future. All the best and I hope there are no hard feelings.

Comment

Working...
                      X