Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Encrypt for cPanel plugin

How to get a new cpanel plugin added?

I would like to see the "Let's Encrypt for cPanel" plugin added, https://letsencrypt-for-cpanel.com.

I have used this elsewhere and it works like a charm.

Thanks,
    Danno

Thank you.

Comment

Agree with you 100% Yav... fingers crossed something similar is coming over to Hespia soon, especially signed off by comodo

Comment

I also agree with you 100% Yav.....

Also agree with you donerite that I hope to see the same for all Hepsia based hosting including Hepsia based VPS and Dedicated servers very soon. I like the COMODO CA ssls.

Everyone should note that by January 1st, 2017 the Google chrome browser (version 56) will start to show a warning (not secure) label to all sites not secure with SSL on password and credit card pages. Soon after that Google will be extending this warning to all pages of a non-SSL site.

So Yav, lets get the COMODO CA option available to customers on "all" Hepsia based hosting soon (again, please don't leave out Hepsia VPS and Dedicated servers). Still offer the current paid COMODO option as well, but just add in this FREE COMODO SSL option also.

As always, I appreciate RSP staying on top of the ever changing aspects of the web, in particular the demands being pushed out from the Google Chrome team. An all SSL web will be a good thing in the long run anyway.

Hey, by the way, RSP better soon get this forum running as an all SSL site also............
        Last edited by bigtime.php; 20-09-2016, 01:58 AM.

Comment

LOL saw it and already advertising.... Of curiousity yav.... could you guys not be the issuer? hespia that is? That would be a huge credibility / marketing leap for the hespia cloud platform. I don't know what's involved in making that happen, I'm just asking what I consider a logical question btw.

Comment

Right on and thanks for explaining it Yav.

Comment

Working...
            X