Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HostingXcrement – Leading provider of Web hosting services!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HostingXcrement – Leading provider of Web hosting services!!

If you are searching for tremendous web hosting services provider, then this is the right place. Here you different hosting plans like: Shared hosting, Unlimited hosting, Reseller hosting & so on. The prices of these hosting plans are very cheap or reasonable & your satisfactions is guaranteed. To know more or to order, visit the link below immediately.

<<insert spam link here>>

Thanks & Goodluck.
    Last edited by clivejo; 16-04-2014, 11:08 AM. Reason: Removing Spam and reference to Hosting Comoany

I love the name, very clever *chuckles*

Comment

LMAO!!!!! And I thought my imagination runs amok sometimes!

Comment

Well..you don't see companies hosting excrement every day, LOL!

Comment

what a stupid fellow came here to promote their so called 'leading' hosting provider...

Comment

We once had an idea to do something like "Uranus Hosting" as a re-seller program and fill the site with puns, double meanings and such, maybe a blog talking about all the "technical" and straight faced things that could done with Uranus in hopes it would go viral for a bit... maturity and better judgement won the day however.

Comment

I may have accidentally changed a few letters whilst editing the post

That's dyslexia for you! I read Extreme and my brain screws it up and becomes Xcrement !

Comment

perhaps a subliminal slip?! good for a laugh at any rate.

Comment

Very cool clivejo

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                    I may have accidentally changed a few letters whilst editing the post

That's dyslexia for you! I read Extreme and my brain screws it up and becomes Xcrement !
                    HAHAHAHA ROFL.

"I may have accidentally changed a few letters whilst editing the post"

HAHA

That was funny, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Shahbaj
                      your satisfactions is guaranteed.
                      Why dont RSP guarantee my satisfactions? I want my satisfactions guaranteed !!!!

Comment

Lemme guess clivejo you want a server with a christmas bow

Comment

Working...
                        X