Brian Gutbrod newbie here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Gutbrod newbie here.

Hi! Finally i am already a member in this forum! My name is Brian Gutbrod . I found this great

community forum while searching over the Internet. This is really a nice forum hope i would

have a nice stay

here...

best regards,
    Brian Gutbrod

Welcome

After a quick search it appears you have decided to join a lot of forums recently. I look forward to your input and I too find your use of enjambment to be most stimulating.

Comment

I just had to look up what "enjambment" meant. One more word in my vocabulary that I will probably never use.

Comment

I had no clue what it meant until today!! Someone used it on another forum, I looked it up and thought that's a new word for me!

Comment

I had to learn that in uni since I was studying English Linguistics but honestly I have never heard that word outside of the classroom Good one!

Comment

Seems a lot of people are searching for your name, you must be a very popular person!

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
              Welcome

After a quick search it appears you have decided to join a lot of forums recently. I look forward to your input and I too find your use of enjambment to be most stimulating.
              You are killin me clivejo "enjambment" Looks like a captcha challenge to me lmao

Comment

Working...
              X