X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to place dishwasher to save your kitchen space

Blah Blah Blah Spam Spam Spam Blah Blah
    Last edited by clivejo; 29-12-2012, 12:05 PM. Reason: Blah Blah and Spam

Just reported you for spamming bud. So I guess it will be you who's going to be all 'washed up' soon.

Comment

wow the spammers have been busy bees this past few days!

Thanks for the reports index, makes the job of cleaning up after them a lot easier

Comment

Dig one block down, build chest, job done.

Comment

I'm not even gonna make the funny on that one lmao

Comment

why don't just lock down the forum for new register, i mean at least need to register for let's say 30 minutes or longer then only can post.

or new registrant first 2-3 post must be approved by mod, then only can be viewed public ?

Comment

They are clever, copy and paste content that looks like it was written by a human. There are CAPCHAS in place but they seem to be able to by pass those with ease. Most spam is picked up pretty fast. Theres only a few hours when nick goes to bed and I haven’t got online yet as a result of the time difference! You can help by reporting it. As by reporting it all thr mods get an email and dont have to continuously check for new posts.

Occasionally I do let certain spam posts through, if its well written or funny! I have a strange sense of humour. so something that makes me smile and giggle, like the electric razors for women, I might approve it and removed the URL's.
              Last edited by clivejo; 27-01-2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

sigh~~ =.=ll

Comment

Working...
                X