Home Computer Repair Look For Experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Computer Repair Look For Experts

Do you have a new laptop or desktop computer the old model, as long as you have a reliable Internet connection, you can use the patch to the computer whenever the need arises.
    Last edited by clivejo; 09-04-2016, 11:58 AM.

They never give up do they clivejo?

Comment

Nope they never give up! They are everywhere! But its fun to prank them and waste their time!

New Video Series!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opvNhb9HC1YWarning: The scammer uses a lot of profanity once he catches on.And yes, I realize there's some...

These guys get really mad. MY goal is to just try and waste their time as much as possible without them getting access to my computer. The more I talk to the...

Last edited by clivejo; 09-04-2016, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Years ago I stupidly signed up for hosting in India, they were seemed to be quite big and had good reviews (probably all faked though). But I used to get called and/or emailed that a problem had arisen with my websites and they needed x number of dollars/rupees to fix it! I'm pretty sure they invented problems. When I decided enough was enough they wouldn't release my domains and demanded a "release" fee. Once bitten twice shy!

Comment

LMAO the first is funny hehe that went to facebook clivejo

Comment

They keep getting dumber and dumber, lol

Comment

Crash the Windows off your computer!

Comment

Yeah that sounds so legit, LOL!

Comment

I crashed the Windows of my computer, its called formatting and installing Linux!

Comment

Now clivejo, be nice.... hehe. the only thing I I have problems with in win 10 is edge, it still will not post properly on the forum... Either fix it or get rid of it! Web browser should have been first on the list of things working properly 90% of the world is connected now, its not the 90's....other than that I like it....

Comment

Working...
                    X