Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clivejo
    replied
    They definitely know how to play the game! Post a few seemingly harmless posts to make you think they are human and then BAM, spam posts all over the shop!

Not on my watch

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Good Lord..... sigh....

Leave a comment:

• clivejo
    replied
    I cant express my joys either!! I'm glad you found what you were searching for and thanks sooooo much for updating us. You are the weakest link, good bye!

Leave a comment:

• JohnCary
    replied
    Guys, I would like to update you here. Few hours ago while I was searching found a good web hosting site (dedicated server) hope this can be helpful for me. I contacted them and got few information about this. I just need to complete 5 steps for this. And all of the info I found from the following site http://www.im_a_spammer.com I am really glad to get this and can't express my joys. lol
    Last edited by clivejo; 08-05-2016, 08:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JohnCary
    started a topic Dedicated server for my new website!

Dedicated server for my new website!

Hello all,

As the title says, I am looking for a dedicated server for one of my new website. Can you recommended me a good & reliable dedicated service which I can rely on? I need something which would stable, flexible, 99.99% uptime, instant service within 30 minutes, configuration as per my needs and also live chat option. So that I can contact to the anytime.

Thank for your time!
Working...
X