No announcement yet.

Well This One Hasn't Hit The Press Yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well This One Hasn't Hit The Press Yet!

ResellersPanel is expanding to Africa Too? http://www.resellerspanelafrica.com/

Is this for real or a hoax?

We'll soon find out, but I think it might be them expanding to Africa. If it isn't, then I'm amazed this escaped RSP's notice.

Comment

Looks legit !

Comment

Am I the only one who's surprised there hasn't been a work out of RSP about this yet?

Comment

okay, granted i haven't done a lot of due diligence yet but this seems to be a legitimate partnering to some degree between LiquidWeb and Real Technologies Group (LTD) out of Kampala Uganda. The "About" page shows Niko Karaolis as Chief Advisor (direct from our own RSP's site). Their "spin' seems to be in-continent (certainly not to be confused with "incontinence"!) folks can now buy with local currency without having to deal with exchange rates and such AND from a Pan-African provider.

From an "emerging markets" perspective a "partnering" makes sense, especially in our geo-political climate. As far as RSP not really publicizing it... well, the African group's website is certainly not as crisp, clean and mature as RSP's, and again there's that geo political thing. I can understand from a branding view, keeping a slight "arm's distance" on this.

The concept is interesting though, as we've been starting to think along the lines of emerging markets, but their shared plans are fairly limited, at least by our US/Euro standards.

Let's continue to watch this. (YooHoo RSP, any comment?)
          Last edited by theLarry; 24-05-2014, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Hello guys.

This is legitimate Reseller website of ours.

Registered On: May 31, 2007

Best Regards,
            Tom.

Comment

Thanks for the info Tom
              Myself, I think there would be a good market over there for free resellers.

Do the services operate on the same platform we use Tom or is it as the site suggests with services centered around africa only?

Comment

Hello.

"Myself, I think there would be a good market over there for free resellers."

- Yes, I agree, however I think the personal approach will win over the marketing in that part of the World.

Otherwise the service operates on exactly the same platform.

Best Regards,
                Tom.

Comment

That personalized marketing tactic for africa is a good idea.... if you secured a datacenter there and as the site suggests center the opportunity and services for that site to africa and related countries only, you guys would pretty much dominate over there.. Just thoughts....

Comment

thanks as well Tom! hmmm, now we just need an African .tld!

Comment

this is still hauntingly intriguing to us... anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by yav0r
                        Larry we do have a .co.za for quite a while now. Its for South Africa.
                        Yes, thanks yav0r... thats the EASY part!

Comment

Working...
                        X