Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE

Hello, everyone!

It is after much thought that I am deciding to exit the hosting business entirely. An agreement I've entered into with another firm is actually requiring my entire exit from other hosting ventures, no matter how large or small. Here is what I am selling. I am asking just $300.00 Or Best Offer for all:

- 1 ResellersPanel account, existing since 2004. No active clients or affiliates. Includes a WordPress hosting plan that expires in March 2015.
    - 1 ResellersPanel account, existing since approx. 2007. No active clients, but several active affiliates. Accrues $50.00 in affiliate commissions every 4 or so months. Current commission balance is $50.23 and will not be paid until September, so this is for the benefit of the new owner. Includes a domain (truzoka.com) used currently with a RSP template. Also includes a Wordpress hosting plan that expires in December 2014.
    - 1 ResellersPanel account, existing since earlier in 2014. Includes WordPress hosting plan and Private DNS Cluster that expires in May 2016 (not a typo). Domain (websiteservices.co). No clients or affiliates.Also includes vpscloud.we.bs domain. The WordPress hosting plan incudes five registered domains (freezyro.com, nlwh.co, nolimitswebhost.com, nolimitswebhub.com, zoka.me).
    - 1 YouHosting account with 46 clients and 30 active accounts (using the freezyro.com domain and some of the others listed below with this site). Includes the Website seen at freezyro.com, and a custom control panel theme has been installed.
    - 14 domains currently registered at GoDaddy (will transfer to your GoDaddy account):
    - speedtocloud.biz
    - speedtocloud.co
    - speedtocloud.us
    - speedtocloud.com
    - speedtocloud.info
    - speedtocloud.mobi
    - speedtocloud.net
    - speedtocloud.org
    - speedtosite.net
    - ezyros.com
    - zokahost.com
    - i2o.co
    - speedtosite.com
    - ***************.com

The commissions on the second ResellersPanel account and the pro-rated hosting plan/Private DNS balance on the third ResellersPanel account represent a value of $190.23. If you are interested, please send an email to daniel [at] BizOnTheWeb.ws, or let me know here.

Thanks for taking a look!

You can go to URL Flipper Dot Com, and list them for free...

Comment

pm'd a question.

Comment

Working...
      X