Sweet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet!

You can tell when the service is outstanding, there is hardly any activity in the forum LMAO!!!!

Nothing to complain about!

Comment

What have you been up to guys, how you spent your summer vacations?

Let me boast myself...

With one of our Main Administrators - http://res.cloudinary.com/trifo13/im...6/3_vjmp94.jpg

Comment

wonderful pics Tom! Did YOU get hitched, or with the entourage? as for the pic with all the girls.... I hear its really good work if you can find it!

Comment

Tom should change his forum name to ladies man! Send me a plane ticket tom!

Comment

Definitely Tom is the ladies man!!

Comment

I got hitched

Something interesting with you guys?

doneritehosting, I haven't talked to you in months, hope you are doing great, as all of you guys

Best Regards.

Comment

Whoops... I'll reword that to MYlady'sman (Capitol MY mind you) then LOL!! Congratulations Tom!!!! Heartfelt too with best wishes! Doing great Tom, been busy helping family out couple of past months with medical issues..... apologies for the lapse in the forum. And its great to hear from you too, especially good news at that.... So okay whats the plans for little Tom? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Comment

Congrats on the marriage Tom! And yes, I agree with donerite, whats the plans for little Tom, LOL!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Thank you guys No plans for little Tom yet, in an year-two, hopefully

Comment

Awwww come on Tom kick it off with a bang 💥

Comment

The days are drawing in and lots of cold, dark evenings ahead, perfect for baking buns in the oven

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                            The days are drawing in and lots of cold, dark evenings ahead, perfect for baking buns in the oven

True.... So Very True LOL!!!

Comment

Haven't been around for awhile, but I would like to add my congratulations too, Tom. I have been "hitched" for 42 years now and I hope your next 42 years will go as fast as mine have seemed. I am constantly amazed how my wife has been able to put up with me for so long.

Comment

Working...
                              X