Christmas Wish List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Wish List

With Christmas approaching I was thinking about what RSP could do to make my Christmas, in a prefect world with free food and drink

PLEASE NOTE: This is a wish list, please dont use it to whinge, positive suggestions only!!

1) A RSP plugin making use of the API and allowing different payment processing
    2) Flexible, pay as you go options for "spinning" custom servers or to test different configs, or clones
    3) Flexible backup options for VPS, similar to whats available for shared accounts. Maybe on demand backups.

Right on clivejo!.....

Adding #4
    Ability to add our own ssl certificates for signup and payment pages.

Comment

A plug in that makes it very easy to use non-RSP provided Wordpress themes in your store.

Comment

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells hehe!!

Comment

#6 Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, biannual billing option
          #7 More competitive dedicated server
          #8 Fully managed VPS/Dedicated Servers (without hourly limit, such as servint.net vps)
          #9 Partner with Comodo (just an example) to offer cheaper SSL instead of reseller of geotrust. An example - GlobeSSL is using Comodo root and offer as low as $4 per annum domain validated SSL.
          #10 CDN add-on / option for shared hosting, utilized all the current RSP data centers and offer CDN service. Auto configure with 1 stop solution.
          #11 Asia data center, such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan or even China. Please do not consider Malaysia, as bandwidth very narrow and costly.

Am I wishing too much?

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
            Right on clivejo!.....

Adding #4
            Ability to add our own ssl certificates for signup and payment pages.
            Doneritehosting, if you are hosting your own wordpress resellers site, then it is possible to install your own ssl cert and make your site secure. I purchased an ip address and installed ssl cert from startssl.

Comment

That will work for the signup page itself, You will get errors going to the payment page as it is remotely hosted

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
                That will work for the signup page itself, You will get errors going to the payment page as it is remotely hosted

doneritehosting, it seems my secure order page works fine. I've tried to place an order from the secure order page and clicked continue. The order info was successfully captured in the billing.duoservers.com payment page.

Comment

"billing.duoservers.com"

bingo I want https://www.yourdomainname.net/order-form/?plan=***xx and https://billing.yourdomainname.net
                  a lot of people pay attention to this when ordering this day and time

Comment

Working...
                  X