X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help! READ IT PLEASE!

How should i get clients?
    what are Starter web hosting plan?
    how should i paid those plans with my money or with the money that I earn! HELP ME GUYS how to start? please?

1 Lot of advertising and time, having a facebook page and a google+ page does not hurt.
    2 Starter plan is the smallest coud hosting plan you can resell to your buyers
    3 If you are on the free reseller program using the storemaster theme or the free wordpress reseller themes /plugin, you do not have to pay upfront for plans you resell. RSP takes their cut out of the retail price you set when you make a sale.... If you are using the pure API you have to deposit money into your reseller wallet and also use your own billing system.

Hope that helps somewhat
    Last edited by doneritehosting; 08-02-2015, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

My advice would be to do some market research in your local area. Who would want a website and why?

Also what skills do you have? Could you maybe build websites for local businesses and resell a packaged deal? ie could you offer a full Wordpress install with custom theme for a set price eg $250 ??

RSP has some good value cPanel plans - http://www.resellerspanel.com/cpanel-web-hosting/ For example, the basic one costs $10/month and allows 15 accounts, therefore each account would only cost you $8 per year. For another $9 you could offer a .com domain name, so that's $17 a year, round it up to $19.99 and you are making $2.99 profit on each of the 15 accounts. The other plans are larger, and offer even better returns, for example the unlimited plan with up to 70 accounts, would cost you $3.48 per account and that's for unlimited disk and bandwidth!
        Last edited by clivejo; 08-02-2015, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Just An embellishment,
          thats $3.48 a year or 29 cents a month per client account mind you... Its an awful good deal most other reputable providers are around 70 to 90 dollars a month for comparable cpanel reseller plans. My it's tempting lol.... I actually wish we could offer these on the free resellers program without using a affiliate link for the sale.. They are already cheap enough we could resell them for a profit.

Comment

The problem is keeping that level of clients! 70 active accounts is a LOT of work

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
              The problem is keeping that level of clients! 70 active accounts is a LOT of work

There is alot of work to that. My problem was murphy's law.... When a support ticket came in it was ALWAYS after I went to bed lol.. and I'm a hard sleeper. That equalled a lost customer and a bad review somewhere on the web lol.. If you got some money for a initial investment for a decent 24 / 7 support department, even outsourced, you stand a better chance of success.... vps and dedicated service offerings are a no brainer you can offer them without spending one dime out of your pocket using the free reseller program....

Providing Decent 24/7 support was my bottleneck with a cpanel reseller accountng...

Comment

Yes, that's true. cPanel does take more time for people to learn and get used to but at that price, its cheap as chips

I wish that Hepsia based accounts were this cheap!

Comment

hehe..... I dont mind the wholesale pricing on the hespia plans. By the time you outsource support or hire support staff you are looking at the same overhead per plan or more. RSP providing support like they do is a godsend for me personally.... What I would wish for is a more flexable billing system that can be marketed to everyone and how they want to spend their money... HG has it and basiclly any other hosting provider has this, they just charge accordingly for the services for the type of billing to cover the extra overhead...... Billing to fit the current day and times would benefit RSP.

Edit:
                  Yea I know the API is there along with custom billing softwares but being realistic most resellers that are attracted to this program do not have the skills or time to implement them..... it's really something to think about.
                  Last edited by doneritehosting; 08-02-2015, 06:19 PM. Reason: More information...

Comment

Too bad Kalin outright refuses to let resellers use monthly billing. For now. Of course, the way the market keeps going, he's going to have to change his mind and allow it eventually. Probably in 2-6 years time. Don't quote me on any of this though, its just my guess from what I've seen!

Comment

Originally posted by JunioRed View Post
                      How should i get clients?
                      what are Starter web hosting plan?

Getting clients is always the hardest aspect of running a hosting service. You will have to advertise your site in as many mediums as you can afford and post site links in as many forums and online directories as you can find. Back links from high ranking forums and directories do help to provide more exposure for your site online.

An example of a free online hosting directory to get you started is mentioned in this post here - http://forum.resellerspanel.com/foru...host-directory

Good Luck

Comment

Thanks a lot guys thank you...

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                          Yes this is true , neither my account isn't active more than 70%.
                          so can u help me? to give me any advice?

Comment

I assume you are talking about the Reseller To-Do list?

This is basically a guide on setting up your on-line presence. Some resellers will not complete these steps as they will be more focuses on face-to-face sales rather than on-line. But it is a good idea to create a brand, ie with a domain name, website and logo. But as has been discussed before on this forum, it is very important to keep your website up to date as customers get scared when they think a site is not being updated.

Comment

Good topic!

Thank you for the tips guys.

The Hosting business has become EXTREMELY competitive so you cannot rely on luck to get clients.

You will have to work for it.

clivejo's reply is a GEM!

Best Regards,
                              Tom.

Comment

Working...
                              X