No announcement yet.

Getting Out of the Biz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can that account be merged with my current account by RSP Tech Support?

Comment

Stealthy, I am sorry to see you go.

Good luck with the new business!!!

I can confirm of what The Stealthy One said -

"it includes two hosting sites with corresponding domains (freezoka dot be and liquidnet dot co)
      along with
      two client hosting accounts that I was using for side projects (1 Starter that expires in March of 2016 and another Business that expires in August of 2016).
      There are currently $96.60 worth of commissions pending in the account that the new owner would receive.
      MANY affiliates - 247, to be exact.
      Everything makes me about $200-$250/year right now and that's with just affiliate sales and no work on my part.
      Also includes the freewebsitehq.com and wirelessexam.com domains in one hosting account and the thehostinginfo.com domain in the other."

In my opinion it is a very good investment.

The Reseller Account cannot be merged with another Reseller Account and have to be managed on its own.

What we could do is to Transfer the Hosting Accounts to another Reseller Account, but we cannot Transfer the Affiliates nor the Profits Due.

Best Regards,
      Tom.

Comment

I think a deal has been done. Hope the old and new owners are happy with it

Comment

You bought it clivejo?

If I could - I would

Best Regards,
          Tom.

Comment

Thanks, Tom, for verifying! DeanoX has completed a transaction with me. I will still be lurking here, for sure! Following you guys on Facebook, as well, and wish all of you the very best!

Comment

Hate to see you get out of it stealthy, good luck in the new biz and KIT Its in your blood though, I've never seen you walk away from running a hosting biz for too long, I give you 6 months to get bored and start over again hehe lol.

Comment

I agree with donerite. Hate to see you walk away, but I think you'll be back again in a few months. Well...hopefully. We'd miss you a bit to much if you didn't drop by once in a while, LOL! Still, good luck with the new business!

Comment

Originally posted by Nova-Host View Post
                  I agree with donerite. Hate to see you walk away, but I think you'll be back again in a few months. Well...hopefully. We'd miss you a bit to much if you didn't drop by once in a while, LOL! Still, good luck with the new business!
                  So with apologies for bumping an old thread.... you were right.

Comment

Good to see you back Stealthy! What new brainstorm has got your blood singing $$$ this time?

Comment

His name is Stealthy for a reason

Comment

Yup

Comment

I guess I was indeed right. Welcome back, Stealthy!

Comment

KennethParkerson The deal was done over 4 years ago, 2 years from the last post on it! Why are you posting on old threads?

Comment

Working...
                            X