Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• index.html
    replied
    Very sorry to read you have left RSP Tom. I have been very appreciative of all the help you have given me over the years which was always delivered in a professional and friendly manner. I think its a sad loss for RSP - but I do wish you every success for the future mate.

Leave a comment:

• The Stealthy One
    replied
    Oh no! So sorry to see you go, Tom. Best wishes on your new endeavors!!

Leave a comment:

• ezyuser
    replied
    My best wishes to you Tom. Sad to see you leave. RP certainly lost one of the best staff.

Leave a comment:

• wjleong
    replied
    Tom, how can you leave us so sudden? Why not give us a chance to say goodbye?
    Anyway, wish you all the best.

Leave a comment:

• Nova-Host
    replied
    No, you CAN'T Leave, we won't allow it! You HAVE to stay!!!!! Ah hell, no you don't it's your life and probably time for you to move on to better things. Still, clivejo does sum it up pretty nicely how we all truly feel. I wish you good luck at your next gig, and like donerite said, PLEASE stop by and say hello from time to time, we will miss you very much!
    Last edited by Nova-Host; 31-08-2015, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Dang Tom, this is quite sudden! Clivejo pretty much says it all except a personal thank you from me for all the time you spent helping me 1 on 1 with my troubles. Fair winds on whatever new endevour you are now pursuing Stop in regular and say hey to us old dogs ok?

Leave a comment:

• clivejo
    replied
    awww Tom that is bad news! I'm sad to see you leave but I do wish you all the best in the future. I know you have a family to think about now and that is your main priority in life. You have been very helpful to almost all the resellers on this forum and I have great confidence in that many of our customers are still here today thanks to you.

A big thankyou from me for all your hard work whilst at RSP and good health and fortune to you and your family. I do hope you come back on the forum from time to time and let us know how you are keeping

Leave a comment:

• tomtwo
    replied
    sorry to see you leave tom. maybe you have already left the scene anyway-thanks for all your help. some things ive asked via private message and i appreciate your assistance. good luck to you. thanks again.
    Last edited by tomtwo; 01-09-2015, 06:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Alexander
    started a topic Goodbye.

Goodbye.

Hey guys.

I just wanted to let you know that today is my last day at ResellersPanel, actually I have just an hour left.

I do not like goodbyes, cause I get all emotional, but yeah.

Take care of yourselves.

It was great knowing you all.

I wish you all good health and good fortune.

Thank you.

Goodbye.

Best Regards,
    Tom.
Working...
X