Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nova-Host
    replied
    I'd love to know the answer to that as well!

Leave a comment:

• clivejo
    replied
    friidens Tom left the company over five years ago and you signed up for the forum less than 24 hours ago. Can you please explain to me how you can have Private Messaged him, five years into the past?!

Leave a comment:

• Nova-Host
    replied
    Aren't you glad I caught that one for you guys, LOL!

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Right on yav LOL!!!!

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    My bad I thought Tom was supervising that special project yav lol

Leave a comment:

• doneritehosting
    replied
    Tom,
    You did , cough, beta test the floor one last time to make sure you were leaving RSP (particularly Yav) in a safe state of affairs, right?

Leave a comment:

• iads
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom Alexander View Post

Why not both

See you around the topics!

I guess that I don't have to say goodbye

Leave a comment:

• Nova-Host
    replied
    Ah OK yavor, thanks. That information makes the situation easier for me to understand what you guys are going through. By the way, at the very bottom of the page (don't know how I never noticed it until now() but the copyright dates for the footer are 2003-2009. Might want to update that .

And Tom, both? Well, that has me intrigued! Glad to hear you'll be sticking around the forums, just not in an official RSP capacity.

Leave a comment:

• c.ivanov
    replied
    Hello guys,

Everyone from the technical support department is tracking the posts in the forum, so the technical questions will not remain unanswered.

Best Regards,
    Cvetan Ivanov

Leave a comment:

• Tom Alexander
    replied
    Guys, thank you very much for the kind words.

Your appreciation of my job at ResellersPanel really means a lot to me.

I will miss everybody and everything at ResellersPanel, especially yav0r's laughter

I really gave my heart to the company, however it was my time to go and grow.

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
    Any chances Tom can return here as a user or reseller of rsp in this forum?
    Why not both

See you around the topics!

Leave a comment:

• wjleong
    replied
    Originally posted by yav0r
    He still is a user of this forum and will remain so until he choses to. I am certainly not going to shoo him away I don't know why you even ask ? It is his decision altogether.
    I asked because perhaps he has another identity in this forum and you can share with us. I never know he can use the same account anyway. Hope can see he return here response to us.

Leave a comment:

• Nova-Host
    replied
    You do realize yav0r helps when he can too, right? That being said, will a replacement be named for Tom at some point, or is his position basically...well...gone?

Leave a comment:

• clivejo
    replied
    As Tom was very active helping with questions on the forum, will he be replaced by someone else from RSP Support team? I know they are big boots to fill, but it is nice to have someone like Tom, a representative from RSP to answer technical questions.

Leave a comment:

• wjleong
    replied
    @yav0r
    Any chances Tom can return here as a user or reseller of rsp in this forum?

Leave a comment:

• bigtime.php
    replied
    Really sorry to see you go Tom. You have been a great help to me as well over the years. Good luck to your future.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X