New here and want to say hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here and want to say hello

Hi guys, i am new here, i already making my reseller website running now, after been a silent reader for a while, i want to say hello to everyone here, and i hope i can learn a lot and making connections with you guys,

Hi Benny and welcome to the forum. Please do ask questions and hopefully some of us will be able to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
      Hi Benny and welcome to the forum. Please do ask questions and hopefully some of us will be able to help you.

Hi clivejo nice to meet you , well yea right now i'm still learning myself , sure i will ask questions here if i'm stuck

Comment

Welcome to the team Benny.

Comment

Welcome to the community, Benny! Like clive said, if you have questions ask, we'll do our best to help you out!

Comment

Thank you guys for the warm welcome , if i buy private dns do i need to buy hosting here too or i can host my site at other provider

Comment

I believe the Private DNS Cluster comes with a free Starter Plan with which you can use to host your store. But the DNS records can be edited to host your site elsewhere if you wished.

Comment

Hi Benny, welcome to the forum.

"if i buy private dns do i need to buy hosting here too or i can host my site at other provider"

- The Private DNS cluster comes with a free WordPress Reseller hosting plan for your reseller website. There is no problem in hosting your website elsewhere, but the DNS zone has to be controlled by RSP (your reseller control panel).

BR.

Comment

Myself newbie too. Nice to have a chat with you here. lol

Comment

Me newbie too. Hey guys. Nice to meet you all!

Comment

Working...
                    X