Reseller business for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reseller business for sale

Hi, i have been a reseller for a while now and i want to persue a different business, my website has made over $ USD 20,000 in sales since i started, there are approx 19 active customers and $227 in profits accumulated in the control panel , i intend to leave the current profit in for the buyer. With 4 renewals coming up.

Im selling 3 businesses, the main one is webhostingnz.net and a new store, semi-dedicated.com, and the third is domains.land which this do.ain is worth over $ USD 10,000

If your interested in these businesses for $ USD 3,500 , please contact me, once payment has been made for these stores i will send the login details of the control panel. Alsl i will transfer all domains into rsp control panel.

Regards Robert.
    webhostingnz.net
    semi-dedicated.com
    domains.land
    100.00%
    0%

I think that you already sold your business. If not then contact me in PM, I have a few questions. I own a small clothing shop, and I would like to open a site, an online clothing shop. I want to move because for me it's very anxious to work with all papers. Recently, a friend of mine advised me to use software that is based on information extraction. It's a good helper that I use every day. This platform is searching through my documents for all the necessary info I need.
    Last edited by Voloron; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
    X