This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ResellersPanel Recommendations

The ResellersPanel’s management team wants to share our experience with you. Since we have recently launched the Liquid Plan Builder and because we want you to be competitive, we will give you the following advice:

As most of you already know, in December 2005 we upgraded our Business plan’s storage from 2500 MB to 15000 MB and the bandwidth – from 40 GB to 300 GB, while the Corporate plan’s storage was boosted from 4000 MB to 25 GB and its bandwidth – from 60 GB to 400 GB. Moreover, we increased the number of hosted domains from 3 to 10 for the Corporate plan. After the plans’ upgrades ResellersPanel marked a rise in the sales with nearly 50%! Corporate plan accounts marked a 25% rise after the hosted domains upgrade took place. Upgrades rose with 90%, the highest percentage of which being the new domain registrations (in other words, the clients begin to host more than 1 domain, as long as they have an opportunity to do so).

At the moment, some of the biggest web hosting companies offer plans with parameters close to those of our Business plan, which is another example that these plans sell more. Take advantage of this! This is something no other reseller hosting company could offer you at such prices!

Although the Plan Builder allows you to build plans with 50 MB of disk space and 1 GB of bandwidth, we recommend that you build plans with more than 5000 MB of disk space and more than 100 GB of bandwidth. Many of you will probably say "my client uses only 50 MB of disk space and 500 MB of bandwidth, so why should I give him so much space and bandwidth, since he won’t be using them and doesn’t actually need them?”. The answer to this question is very simple: these plans have a psychological effect on your clients. Nowadays, everyone aims at something better regardless of whether he/she will actually use it. We at ResellersPanel can afford your clients to use those parameters thanks to our own in-house built control panel, the new technologies, which we utilize, and the good prices, which we receive from the datacenters (thanks to the large number of servers, which we own). Not everyone actually uses them in the first place - about 5% of the clients use 100% of these parameters. On the other hand – that client of yours who uses only 50 MB of disk space will enjoy the ability to upload whatever he/she wants at any time and will know that his/her 5000 or 10000 MB are far from being used up. This kind of marketing is widely used by some of the most well-known companies around the world, a single example being the mobile operators.

Conclusion:

Although most of the clients don’t use all the parameters of the hosting plans, they want to purchase bigger plans with more hosted domains. Plans with 200 MB of disk space will not allow you to sell more, just the opposite – your chances to sell more accounts of this plan will become smaller. We recommend that you build plans with parameters close to those of the Business plan.

Best Regards,
    Kalin Blaskoff

Under certain conditions, to a $ 2/MO but lower-quality hosting can offer. Servers, customer support, etc., limited to the extreme, the posture takes place. We're not such a company. Servers, many users on a single server to provide the best service and support, and put the balance of aim. Of course, much more can be done-we are the best of the best for the sake of quality, but we all offer quality service with a solid foundation, and am not saying that we don't have any debt.

Comment

What I think it is reasonable to get prices. Never too, but it really just depends on the type of business, I must say that you are running, you use. If you are running your own Photo Bucket or Image shack, then most likely you would. I'm happy with how things, thanks a bunch.

Comment

I think the prices are reasonable for what you get. I accept to say I would never use that much, yet it absolutely just depends on the blazon of business you are running. If you are active your own PhotoBucket or ImageShack again a lot of acceptable you would. I am blessed with how things are, acknowledgement a bunch.

Comment

There are company out there that attending at bargain hosting as that and accept budgets that will acquiesce up to $1400 or added for a ssl cert. hosting,and domain, if they feel it fits there needs and comes from a aggregation with a acceptable reputation I don't know if that is a acceptable business strategy but addition affairs I am complex with that is the ambit of some of the prices that are accepted in the industry.

Comment

Thanx You Admin

Comment

Originally posted by jackthomson View Post
              Under certain conditions, to a $ 2/MO but lower-quality hosting can offer. Servers, customer support, etc., limited to the extreme, the posture takes place. We're not such a company. Servers, many users on a single server to provide the best service and support, and put the balance of aim. Of course, much more can be done-we are the best of the best for the sake of quality, but we all offer quality service with a solid foundation, and am not saying that we don't have any debt.
              I agree about your idea. It's helpful when use in the long time.

Comment

I rather pay for $5/ month hosting than paying for $2 unstable host. Well, cheap service is cheap in all terms

Comment

Working...
                X