How Much Content are we allowed to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Content are we allowed to use

I just signed up for resellers account and I will be using the full API along with my own custom design. My question is how much text and image content, if any are we allowed to use on our own design?

Most of the Templates that are offered I have seen all over the net with new headers and the templates offer no SEO at all, missing keyword tags and other important things. But the templates do offer excellent page content and nice images that would save design time and move things along quicker. I have dug around the site but have not found anything that states what we are allowed to re-use on our own sites for the purpose of selling their product.

I am not just offering Hosting but complete e-commerce solutions including web design, SSL certs, Payment Gateways, Cart Systems and Development so I need to have my own site in order to sell my product along with theirs.

Originally posted by virtestore View Post
    I just signed up for resellers account and I will be using the full API along with my own custom design. My question is how much text and image content, if any are we allowed to use on our own design?

Most of the Templates that are offered I have seen all over the net with new headers and the templates offer no SEO at all, missing keyword tags and other important things. But the templates do offer excellent page content and nice images that would save design time and move things along quicker. I have dug around the site but have not found anything that states what we are allowed to re-use on our own sites for the purpose of selling their product.

I am not just offering Hosting but complete e-commerce solutions including web design, SSL certs, Payment Gateways, Cart Systems and Development so I need to have my own site in order to sell my product along with theirs.
    As far as I know,100% content you can use,as long as not use for blackmail them...

lol

Comment

Yes I believe RSP allows you to use all of the content provided by them. Otherwise most, if not all of the resellers will be facing issues by now.

Comment

virtestore, our resellers are allowed to use any of the free reseller templates or elements of the templates to create a custom-designed reseller website. The only thing that you must use as our reseller and are not allowed to change is the Web Hosting Terms of Service.

Comment

Working...
        X