Using the supplied templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the supplied templates

I thought I would sign up to reseller panel to move all the websites I am controlling to one site and make a few dollars at the same time. Now note from these forums I don’t have "a cat in hells" chance of making any money what so ever using the supplied templates etc which to be honest are not bad. Seemingly I have to make my own templates etc. To be honest I cant be bothered and will just live with the 4 free stores on private DNS. What amazes me is there will be thousands of people with similar out there on the web. If none of them are making a bean how can Reseller Panel make a profit? are they surviving on us buying private DNS and domains, surely not??

regards

TP

Toolpusher, contrary to the opinion of some members of the forum, there are resellers who are making money of this program by using the available reseller templates and not custom-designed reseller sites. Granted not everyone using reseller templates is making many and not too many of the ones making money earn large amounts, but it is possible. The free resellers program, like nearly everything else in life requires time and effort to yield returns and typically the returns are proportional time and effort that you invest. If you sit back and do nothing, you are unlikely to get anything. The free reseller program is just an opportunity; it is not an instant cash machine.

Comment

Thanks for that

Milen

That's what I was wanting to hear, thanks, good I will carry on with promoting and developing these sites now. Its not really the money I am after to be honest more interested in the people and their sites who may sign up and also I am a ****** for statistics.

Anyway thanks for the advice

Toolpusher

Comment

Toolpusher,

I for one use a template. Of course I don't try to make a living reselling hosting accounts. My primary business is designing web sites. When I can also sell hosting to go along with web site design it adds to my profits. I don't want to take up my time designing a web site for hosting when RSP has already done so, therefore I use their template. To date, I have never had a problem with using a template. On another point that is widely discussed here, I have never had anyone ask if they can pay monthly. If they can't afford me, I can't afford to have their business.

Comment

Toolpusher, Welcome to the forum!

As you may have noticed from what I have said in the past, it's not just the services (or lack of in some people's opinions, which are well enough founded in their own right) that RSP provide. It's pretty much down to your marketing ability that'll make you your money, regardless of whether you are using a template or a custom site.

I wish you every possible success with your venture with RSP!

Comment

Google listing

Thanks for the advice guys. One question is it a problem getting listed by Google using a template, some of the posts on this forum seem to indicate that.

regards
            John

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher View Post
              Thanks for the advice guys. One question is it a problem getting listed by Google using a template, some of the posts on this forum seem to indicate that.

regards
              John
              Contrary to what people think, google or an other robot or crawler, do not know nor care that it is a template.

Comment

free hosting templates

I am using a template that resellerspanel provides, the benefits certainly out-way the use use of a custom site.

Just imagine all that typing for regular updates. No Thanks.
                Just imagine waiting to serve eavery customer, when resellerspanel's customer service, is second to none!

2 improvements i'd like see to is resellers having the abilty to
                1 link to each other
                2 downloadable templates WITH resellerpanel's ability to update, as they do now.

I could do a few changes myself and get even more organic traffic.

Furthermore, there is no problem getting a listing in google search engine or any other.
                I have currently 30 pages or more listed on page one for my keywords in the most important search engines google, msn, and yahoo. And that can only improve.

It takes time to build any business.

Last edited by robbie247; 03-04-2009, 06:21 AM. Reason: change link info

Comment

Working...
                X