Affiliate scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affiliate scripts

I'm looking to intergrate an affiliate system and have a query.
    As i am using the remote form for signup to my hosting services, is it possible to track orders and pass the info back to the affiliate system?

I assume that you are talking about a sales under a free reseller account. I am not sure if would be possible to integrate an affiliate system using the remote sign-up form provided with free reseller accounts. Perhaps, forum members who have tried a similar setup could provide a more definitive answer.

I suppose that integrating a affiliate system using the reseller API would be possible, but the use of the API requires you to handle customer billing on your own as well as some web/development programming skills.

Also, I am not sure if you are aware that there is a second-tier affiliate system already integrated with free reseller accounts. Under this system you get 10% of the wholesale prices of hosting accounts sold by affiliates, who have signed for a free reseller account using an affiliate link on your site. You can track the your earnings affiliate commissions from your reseller control panel.

Comment

Originally posted by cisreg01 View Post
      I'm looking to intergrate an affiliate system and have a query.
      As i am using the remote form for signup to my hosting services, is it possible to track orders and pass the info back to the affiliate system?
      Currently only API can help you to track your affiliate sales.

Comment

I also would like to implement a affiliate script similar to another hosting company.. but as already stated I don't think that's possible unless you use the api.. However.. as milen says the affiliate proggie to refer resellers is in place and with a little ingenuity you can refer new resellers to purchase from themselves host the sites they are interested in plus make a percentage of the plans they sell.. If you wish to track click thrus get custom hosting and install a script that does just that.. Not as versitile as your own affiliate script but it works...

Comment

I suppose that the integration of a system using the membership API reseller is possible, but using the API requires that you manage customer billing themselves and knowledge in web programming and development.

Comment

yeah its not possible to implement an affiliate script in RSP.. i tried to but failed.. i've been looking for answer to this lately

Comment

Currently only API can help you to track your affiliate sales.

Comment

Working...
              X