Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts

Hey all not sure if I posted this in the right section...my apologies if not. Anyway I am new to resellers panel, and I am setting up my header/title. Name of my site is Hosting Ham. as a sub title i was thinking of using one of the following, and tell me what you think.

Taking Care Of Your Online World
    Taking Over One Site At A Time
    Pigging Out One Site At A Time
    Let Your Sites Pig Out On Our MB
    Pig Out On These Big Bytes

Since your site is Hosting Ham, I would recommend: Pig Out On These Big Bytes

Comment

Originally posted by bertwhite1 View Post
      Since your site is Hosting Ham, I would recommend: Pig Out On These Big Bytes
      Thats what i was thinking. Thanks

Comment

Very simple header, just an idea

Comment

Cute!! Good luck with it.

But remember there is more to marketing than just setting up your account. Don't wait for the money to start rolling in unless you work it. You will need a plan and a form of action.

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
            Cute!! Good luck with it.

But remember there is more to marketing than just setting up your account. Don't wait for the money to start rolling in unless you work it. You will need a plan and a form of action.
            thanks for all the input everyone. You are so right, and I have put a plan together, now it is time for me to take action! then I will expect the money to start rolling in.

Comment

I like that slogan, too. Very cute and fitting.

Good luck to you!

However, on a realistic note, don't expect much if you have no idea how to market a website in an OVERLY-saturated market like web hosting and domains. Gone are the days of putting up an affiliate or reseller site and reaping rewards. That is not going to happen ever again. The Internet is older now and the older it gets, the harder it is to make an income, especially in the over-saturated, highly competitive markets like hosting. Had to be the one to say it, but it's only the realistic truth.

Comment

That slogan is like an attention catcher, in a good way of course.

Comment

How about...

"Your Sites, Our Bytes"? :P

Reece
                  Last edited by Reece; 22-01-2012, 09:59 AM.

Comment

I like that slogan, too. Very cute and fitting.

Comment

Working...
                    X