Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Products Prices

Hello resellers,
    I'm not sure if this is the right place, if is not, move it.

I want some suggestions about the products prices.

For example, what prices you have and why.
    How it works to sell your products cheaper or a bit expensive.

What you do to sell your products (if expensive prices)?
    And what you do to have many clients with cheap prices?

I don't know how to say it in a better way, forgive me. xD

Thank you.

I try to keep hosting pricing and plan specs close to hostgator and godaddy. I created 2 custom low end shared plans to accomplish this and set the inhouse starter plan as not offered, then use the inhouse coporate and enterprise plans for high end shared hosting. Domain pricing I keep as close to wholesale as possible.

Comment

You have more customers this way?
      I checked your prices, you have any income?

And also, if you can and want to tlel me what strategies you use to advertise your services? If you dont want in public, with a pm will be great. :P

Thank you

Comment

what exactly are you trying to accomplish WnD? Maybe you should be more forward with what you want... If I was making a billion a year off this program I would not disclose that information on the forum.... bad form dude..

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
          what exactly are you trying to accomplish WnD?
          xmmm, maybe ways to advertise a cheap webhosting? Dunno. :P
          As I seen from the prices, if you try to be close to big companies you have no profit.
          So, to have a profit you need some really good tips to get many clients to say that you do something.

Ps. I'm asking exactly cause of this. Cause you don't make bilion a year. I'm not stupid, trust me. ^^

Comment

• doneritehosting
            doneritehosting commented
            Editing a comment
            LMAO!!! nope no billions, and I dont take you for stupid... I sent you a pm...

My tip to you is face-to-face selling. Get involved in your local business and non-profit communities. Be helpful, build simple Wordpress sites free for them if they host with you. If they want more charge more. Don't be to pushy and become a pest. Always have a business card on you. Do some real world advertising locally. Become known as the go to guy. Don't charge for everything you do. Not the small things.

Comment

Originally posted by iads View Post
            My tip to you is face-to-face selling. Get involved in your local business and non-profit communities. Be helpful, build simple Wordpress sites free for them if they host with you. If they want more charge more. Don't be to pushy and become a pest. Always have a business card on you. Do some real world advertising locally. Become known as the go to guy. Don't charge for everything you do. Not the small things.
            Here we have some nice advices.
            I'm doing already some of them cause I "marry" the hosting with my web design services, thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by WnD View Post

I'm doing already some of them cause I "marry" the hosting with my web design services, thank you very much!
              That is exactly what I do. I don't try to sell hosting but I offer that as a combined service with web design. The annual compensation I receive from the hosting is just gravy.

Comment

Holy ****, Vlasi, you're alive! I was wondering what had happened to you, lol.

Comment

Working...
                X