No announcement yet.

Recent Downtimes Hostgator, Bluehost and others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never discuss monthly billing with my clients and in fact have never been asked about it. Of course I only offer hosting as part of my design package. You want a website design you have to transfer hosting to me. I tell them that I use a certain hosting company (mine) exclusively and would have to charge extra if that one is not used as it is difficult to keep up with different hosting companies control panels and procedures.

I also offer a pay upon satisfaction guarantee. Of course that doesn't include a domain name. I will set up their website on my account and after they pay I will set up their own account and transfer the files over. Of course, as I said it is part of my total design package. I recently did a website where the domain name was registered with GoDaddy. The name hadn't aged long enough to transfer over but RSP offered to have it transferred as soon as it did age properly. What excellent service! Another reason why I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Oh, and by the way, my hosting company uses an older RSP template. I have never been questioned about that either.

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
      ...Of course I only offer hosting as part of my design package. You want a website design you have to transfer hosting to me. I tell them that I use a certain hosting company (mine) exclusively and would have to charge extra if that one is not used as it is difficult to keep up with different hosting companies control panels and procedures.
      A-men! Primarily we are after the hosting/domain/email business for the residual value. We develop sites for clients as needed as a necessary component of our business. When they don't want our hosting, we offer a very few other "preferred" hosts we are familiar with (and have a good affiliate model. Having more diverse tools in our kit is why we've come here. Now we can offer two quality brands.

on monthy vs annual... as most of our clientel is face-2-face, annual is no problem.

Comment

O I 100% agree, monthly billing is not a critical factor when you are marketing site development / hosting bundled together as site dev and your portfolio does the selling.... for those of us marketing hosting / domains alone though ( and there are plenty) it would help out a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
          O I 100% agree, monthly billing is not a critical factor when you are marketing site development / hosting bundled together as site dev and your portfolio does the selling.... for those of us marketing hosting / domains alone though ( and there are plenty) it would help out a lot.
          YEP you're right in that case. One of the reasons we came over here as a SECOND brand is to be able to play to the strengths of both of our reseller programs, whichever fits a particular situation the best; one of which being monthly billing when necessary.

Comment

Looks like they need to get their site always updated. As far as I know, until recently, they don't do this as a regular thing. I mean updating the site frequently.

Comment

doneritehosting You comments are interesting and also make a very good sales pitch in terms of contrasting other hosting companies to let's say yours, or Resellers Panel hosting in general. From my own Wordpress hosting account experience to the experience I have with Hepsia panel I find I like the experience here much better than with Cpanel hosting. Of course I am talking about shared hosting here from my end, however I do relate to your comments about HostGator and such places as Byethost, and Bluehost. Anyways for shared hosting I do see that I have the option for my clients to try the 30 day free trial for shared hosting (Bronze package) and so I do mention that in social media advertising. I am glad that this feature is available for would be clients.

Comment

Working...
              X