How to submit articles??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to submit articles??

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to article marketing. I need your advice. I just need to know that once i've written an article on one niche, should i submit the same article to different directories and post it in my blog as well, or will that be counted as a duplicate. I mean do i have to write different article for each directory and separately for my blog also? Please suggest, your opinions are valuable and i'll really appreciate if you help. Thanks

Originally posted by jmsmrtn98 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to article marketing. I need your advice. I just need to know that once i've written an article on one niche, should i submit the same article to different directories and post it in my blog as well, or will that be counted as a duplicate. I mean do i have to write different article for each directory and separately for my blog also? Please suggest, your opinions are valuable and i'll really appreciate if you help. Thanks
    If you able then write different articles for different article directory. Many Reputed directories not allowing to submit duplicate content on their site like ezinearticles.

Comment

Working...
    X