X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NileLars
    replied
    Re:

You can certain take safe distance from Google updates with white hat tactics. Never try to approach for any black hat techniques or unethical way. Google are going to update penguin in upcoming days.

Leave a comment:

• vikasbook
    replied
    Link building is main is an effective way of improving visibly but now it has become difficult to perform better link profile for any website because penguin is updated and no one can implement right way of. Now you don’t need to make links for the similar keywords that can be cause of wrong way of optimization so create necked links or also make some links that looks more natural than a promotional anchor tags

Leave a comment:

• Steve Smith
    replied
    penguin is all about the over seo link building,so try to prevent this kind of over link building ,besides that the quality link building will always a major part of seo,no penguin or panda will never stop the that

Leave a comment:

• cassydave
    replied
    Just focus on quality back-linking or try to make web 2.0 blog networking and keep submit unique or quality content..

Leave a comment:

• williamluke1
    replied
    I have a site and Google penguin effect badly and drop almost Office 2007 Download free4 page in ranking.I don't know why,but i think google now thinking only about user..

Leave a comment:

• steveschmidt85
    replied

see always spam tricks not always work but quality work is still work same as past. If you get incoming link from reputed sites then it will work for you..only just not use same anchor text while submit link building activities like Bookmarking, Web Directory Submission.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• How to do Link Building that is Google Penguin friendly

Google has recently updated their search engine techniques that is they called " Google Penguin ". Does the old link building technique still work like before ? or we need to change the strategy . If anyone know this, please, share your thoughts and ideas.
Working...
X