How to do Link Building that is Google Penguin friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do Link Building that is Google Penguin friendly

Google has recently updated their search engine techniques that is they called " Google Penguin ". Does the old link building technique still work like before ? or we need to change the strategy . If anyone know this, please, share your thoughts and ideas.

see always spam tricks not always work but quality work is still work same as past. If you get incoming link from reputed sites then it will work for you..only just not use same anchor text while submit link building activities like Bookmarking, Web Directory Submission.

Cheers

Comment

I have a site and Google penguin effect badly and drop almost Office 2007 Download free4 page in ranking.I don't know why,but i think google now thinking only about user..

Comment

Just focus on quality back-linking or try to make web 2.0 blog networking and keep submit unique or quality content..

Comment

penguin is all about the over seo link building,so try to prevent this kind of over link building ,besides that the quality link building will always a major part of seo,no penguin or panda will never stop the that

Comment

Link building is main is an effective way of improving visibly but now it has become difficult to perform better link profile for any website because penguin is updated and no one can implement right way of. Now you don’t need to make links for the similar keywords that can be cause of wrong way of optimization so create necked links or also make some links that looks more natural than a promotional anchor tags

Comment

Re:

You can certain take safe distance from Google updates with white hat tactics. Never try to approach for any black hat techniques or unethical way. Google are going to update penguin in upcoming days.

Comment

Use Press Releases to Promote Everything that is News Worthy

How come when someone posts this statement there are NO links posted with it to get started with? sigh....

Comment

Sorry doneritehosting, I removed the links because it was spam. The rest was well written so I left it!

Credit where credit is due, its copy and pasted from this website - http://www.midphase.com/blog/penguin...ng-strategies/

Comment

Thumbs up on that one clive I didnt really expect a link to get started to appear...

Comment

This is copy and past from the same site

"Getting mostly keyword targeted anchor text links: It is pretty rare that a website owner will just link to you using the exact keywords that you are trying to rank for. Having a high percentage of keyword targeted anchor text links could indicate “unnatural” linking to Google."

So high quality links with relevance are a no no now

However google is willing to give you site 100% relevantcy with no seo penalties to the keywords of your choice if you are willing to open an adwords account and pay google the price.. So what really makes it wrong if you pay a site a small amount for keyword targeted anchor text links? Is google trying to force sucessful webmasters back to adwords with this penguin update?

"A high percentage of low quality linking sites: If your links are coming mostly from sites which are low quality or have little to no relevance to your industry then you are at risk of getting hit by Penguin."

And low relevance links are a no no now....

That just leaves the middle and just please tell me the definition of a middle "class" relevant back link so I can go about finding some... This google thing is getting so complicated its beyond comical..
                      Last edited by doneritehosting; 25-01-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

There are Several Ways:

1) Leave your website URL when you comment on someone's blog/website.
                        2) Have social sharing buttons on your site so that people can share & hence you'll get quality backlinks.
                        3) Join forums of your niche, post summary of your posts there & leave a link of the original post at the bottom.
                        4) Answer questions of your expertise & help someone by linking your answer to your posts(only suitable posts) It should not redirect the asked to any offbeat topic.
                        (Don't use Y!A for this, your answers may get deleted).
                        5) Submit your blog URL to Blog Directories like Technorati.

Hope this help you!!

Comment

Originally posted by martinsherman View Post
                          There are Several Ways:

1) Leave your website URL when you comment on someone's blog/website.
                          2) Have social sharing buttons on your site so that people can share & hence you'll get quality backlinks.
                          3) Join forums of your niche, post summary of your posts there & leave a link of the original post at the bottom.
                          4) Answer questions of your expertise & help someone by linking your answer to your posts(only suitable posts) It should not redirect the asked to any offbeat topic.
                          (Don't use Y!A for this, your answers may get deleted).
                          5) Submit your blog URL to Blog Directories like Technorati.

Hope this help you!!
                          1 - This only works if your comments are considered useful !! Commenting on someone else blog about other things is considered to be spam and I dont like spam

2 - This is a good idea. Quality likes which genuine people are clicking are the best. Dont be fooled by SEO companies who say they can get you so many 'likes' these are usually faked and use fake profiles. Facebook is cracking down on these and it may in turn hurt your reputation.

3 - Joining a forum for the single propose of inserting links is also considered spam. This forum has a no spam policy so if that why you have joined here then you wont last long! Forums are a community of like minded people, they dont want spam in their face every time they log on. The moderators here will not tolerate spam.

4 - Good point, always stay on context! An answer which is not on context always rings alarm bells with me. Just like this one!

5 - You should be smart about where you submit your blog to. No point in submitting your blog to a directory talking about fashion, if your blogging about the best smelly cheese!

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                            1 - This only works if your comments are considered useful !! Commenting on someone else blog about other things is considered to be spam and I dont like spam

2 - This is a good idea. Quality likes which genuine people are clicking are the best. Dont be fooled by SEO companies who say they can get you so many 'likes' these are usually faked and use fake profiles. Facebook is cracking down on these and it may in turn hurt your reputation.

3 - Joining a forum for the single propose of inserting links is also considered spam. This forum has a no spam policy so if that why you have joined here then you wont last long! Forums are a community of like minded people, they dont want spam in their face every time they log on. The moderators here will not tolerate spam.

4 - Good point, always stay on context! An answer which is not on context always rings alarm bells with me. Just like this one!

5 - You should be smart about where you submit your blog to. No point in submitting your blog to a directory talking about fashion, if your blogging about the best smelly cheese!
                            Good post clivejo..

I know its off topic but rather than create a new thread I'll make my suggestion here...

Why not ask rsp to create a new category in general discussion called say "Most Comical Spam"? That way all of us resellers can read it at their leisure and it wont be scattered all over the forum? I get a kick out of some of them and plus everyone can see all the work you and vlasi do all in one place

Comment

After Google penguin you need to be sure about link diversity. Don't create too many links with your primary keywords as it can harm your website. Always try to create links with natural anchor text like click here, visit us, brand name so that you can ensure diversity in your links.

Comment

Working...
                              X