How to do Link Building that is Google Penguin friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again
    (I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz)

Comment

hi,

This are some point to remember
      dont use anchor text excessively. google penguin is more related to onpage optimization.

Comment

Below are some points to remember for link building that is google penguin friendly .

Stay Social – Leverage Your Fan Base
        Focus on Getting Links in natural way
        Link Your Inner Pages Wisely
        Avoid-Overrated-Optimization in Seek of Google Rank
        Thumb Rule of SEO – Create Engaging Material

Comment

Lots of link building methods that worked before still works. Google went after sites that were using spam link building methods like link exchange, link sell-buy, link farms, private blog networks, gimpy blog commenting, spam forum posts, etc. if you are doing legitimate link building, you should not have any issue. So I must recommend to more emphasize on natural link building

Comment

What is it with this thread and spammers!!

smartblogger are you aware your basically talking to yourself?!?! Not so smart me thinks

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
              What is it with this thread and spammers!!

smartblogger are you aware your basically talking to yourself?!?! Not so smart me thinks
              I'm pretty sure by now this thread turns up regular on google for penguin and linkbuilding search terms Maybe you should just delete the thread clivejo.

Comment

I think the best technique to use is by increasing fan page in social media, its one of the effective ways that you can actually increase your loyal customers.

Comment

Working...
                X