Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to do after Google Adsense Banned ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do after Google Adsense Banned ??

Hello members ,

Recently my google adsense got banned . I agree that there might be some mistake from my side .It is very difficult to get reinstated. But the question is , what should i do now to monetize my website ?
    I would appreciate some honest feedback. Kindly suggest some adsense alternative .

you may try many others, like clicksor, chitika, infolinks, kontera, adbrite, 7search etc.

if you want to learn more, you can pm me.

Comment

Check your website and issues for why your Adsense account is banned. Try to re apply for your Adsense account then if that approve then that is good for you. and if you not get approval then you can use any other options like Amazon or any other affiliate marketer like ClickBank.

Comment

Google also banned my adsense now i am shifted to click bank its more reliable. Google policies are going more strict day by day.

Comment

be aware of clickbank hidden condition (Accounts with a positive balance but no earnings for an extended period of time are considered dormant. Dormant accounts are subject to a charge of $1 per pay period after 90 days of no earnings, $5 per pay period after 180 days of no earnings, and $50 per pay period after 365 days of no earnings.)

refer to this website (http://www.rmvalues.com/blog/2010/07...ney-clickbank/) they did good review and revealed the hidden condition.

good luck.

Comment

i think you change your whole marketing strategies after banned by Google.Affiliating marketing is best for you...

Comment

Working...
            X