Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Context link Exchange?

Hello Friends,

I would like to know about context link exchange. Recently i have seen this keyword phrase recently, but not get too much information about it..

Can anyone help me?

Its linking with people/businesses/organizations who share the same business. So in the case of a web host, you would link with people interested in web-hosting, maybe a web designer or reseller. Too often people just link to sites with no relevance to the content on either of the sites. It can be hard to do as often those websites are your competition and you drive sales to them if they are cheaper!!

Comment

Clickable link on other site is known as contextual link.Some site offer you to live link some not...

Comment

contextual mean clickable,some site give back link but it's not contextual so its useless for you.Because google can't read as a backlink.

Comment

The linking between people , business or any organization who share the same business. In the case of a fashion design website, you would link with people interested in fashion designing this is known as Context link exchange.

Comment

Working...
          X