Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Do Google Map Optimization?

Hi,

I have created Google map listing .How to Reach my listing in Google map listing.

For organic listing we use to do off-page and on-page activities.. to reach our keyword in organic result. What are the steps for Google map optimization.. Please tell me Clearly.. Step by step..

I have searched in google. i am getting data like get review. How Do i get review..

Please tell me how to reach our google map listing in top position..

Originally posted by jmsmrtn98 View Post
    Hi,

I have created Google map listing .How to Reach my listing in Google map listing.
    You may need to verify the listing with Google to prove you are the rightful owner. The easiest way is to get them to call your phone number and give you a code which you then type into Google Maps to prove you own the number.

Comment

i don't think so about optimization Google map.Do you want index your Google map result?

Comment

Google Map optimization is also known as Google Local listing. First of all you have to create listing on google with using maps.google.com. In the time of listing make sure that your information is must be accurate as your business product or service. After creating your listing on google anybody can post their view with using review option.

Comment

Working...
        X