Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importance of Alexa Rank

Hello,

I would like to know importance of alexa rank in seo. Sometimes i have seen that site with pr4+ have dont have good alexa rank and also seen that NA.

Need your suggestion

Thanks

I think Alexa Ranking is not any importance in SEO or i can say in increase your SERP. Alexa ranking is just ranking which is based on your last three month traffic history of your website...

Comment

PR isn't important too much than alexa rank.you get pr within 2 month,but it's very difficult to get better alexa rank.

Comment

Alexa ranking is very helpful in determining the page rank, as it gets traffic. The websites that hold higher ranks will indicate that they are very well-known and popular. The higher the Alexa rank the more the value for the website. Alexa rank focuses and tries to increase website traffic. In many places you will find that the higher the traffic the website is getting, the Alexa rank is also higher.

Comment

Alexa rank is very important
          it tell us how to get over sit traffic and how much./

Comment

Alexa ranking is used as a big factor in valuing the advertising space on your website by, I would say, about 85% of advertisers. A higher positioning means more money in your pocket. Alexa rankings are being used increasingly to leverage blogs, despite the fact that the numbers can be horrendously manipulated.

Comment

Alexa Rank calculates a web metric which shows how reputable a particular page is according to Google. This rank depends not only on the quality and the quantity and quality of the incoming.

Comment

Working...
              X