brand quandary...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Look what happened over MikeRoweSoft.com

Last edited by clivejo; 11-12-2014, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
      LOL Look what happened over MikeRoweSoft.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_vs._MikeRoweSoft
      That is funny...

Comment

A phonec trademark infringement huh? I cant see it in a domain like that.... no accidental misspelling is gonna bring that domain traffic.... I'd had to have fought that one.. The persons real given name in the domain, no content on the website referring to MS or its content. The person might as well have filed a counter infringement suit on Microsoft for using the phonecs of his given name in a trademarked corporate business name, same difference. Thats not the same situation as iads was describing.
        Last edited by doneritehosting; 11-12-2014, 06:57 PM.

Comment

even Microsoft I believe is an infringement itself... isn't "microsoft" a native American word meaning "to stop, click start"?

Comment

It would be great if you could actually turn off a Windows computer. Every-time I switch one off I get the message "Installing Windows updates - Do not turn off your computer" It seems as if the computer is continually installing updates!! Does Windows phone do the same? Sorry you can not call John Doe, windows is updating, please wait forever!!

Comment

No windows phone is not like that.... The apps get updated like IOS and Android. You get OS version updates..

Comment

Working...
              X