New in 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New in 2013

So I got an email from Resellers Panel about all the changes that happened in 2012 which have been spectacular, the new Word Press themes were a brilliant addition!

However, one major feature I find missing for 2013 is a coupon system for the checkout process as I would very much and is nearly a requirement that I be able to offer potential clients coupon codes for discounts as a way to promote my brand and services. I wanted to do a new years sale but without making major changes and signing in and temporarily lowering pricing I couldn't do it nor did I bother.

While all my competitors are able to offer such a thing I am left stuck in the past when it comes to the lack of a simple coupon system for the checkout process.

I was told a month ago by support that it is planned to be added but they couldn't say when. All I know is there is another reseller platform out there offering such a thing who also offer the ability to run sales as well, though they have other limitations which prevented me from signing up that is looking increasingly more promising.

This feature should be a top priority as it would increase sales which means more money for the reseller not to mention Resellers Panel and seems like a no-brainer, if I was the lead developer it would be the top of my list for going forward, but that is just how I (a developer) see it.

Bold and beautiful post

Comment

I was surprised that it wasn't listed in the newsletter either.

Were we also waiting on a blog post? Maybe it will have something about the coupon system in it?

Comment

I dont know dj, The newsletter usually makes it to the blog... But the newsletters listed changes for 2013 and discount coupons were not listed. I dont care if you have 50,000 unique visits a day, if you cant market aggressively to them, your sales are going to be minimum.. My 2 cents worth lol

Comment

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
          I dont know dj, The newsletter usually makes it to the blog... But the newsletters listed changes for 2013 and discount coupons were not listed. I dont care if you have 50,000 unique visits a day, if you cant market aggressively to them, your sales are going to be minimum.. My 2 cents worth lol
          Amen to that. I have already been making strategies involving coupon codes, and will be ready to implement them as soon as the coupon feature becomes available...

I'm not saying it will be easy to do, but certainly it can't be too hard to implement a coupon feature for resellers... And I have yet to think of any negative effects of having such a system for us.

Some reseller hosting sites provide this feature... I know I shouldn't mention any other companies here, so I won't... But I'm sure many people have used some of them... And to my experience, none of them come close to comparing to RSP besides small features like these to help tremendously with marketing.

I really hope this feature is soon to come, or is already in the works and just didn't get added into the newsletter.

Comment

RSP tend to be very secretive about new features until they are ready to release them. I guess we will just have to wait and see!

Comment

Thanks for this informative and helpful post on SEO

Comment

Originally posted by monsur View Post
                Thanks for this informative and helpful post on SEO
                I've just replied to your post regarding using Wordpress and accepting payments which I thought were very valid and reasonable questions. Then I see this post and I'm left scratching my head!!

Some of your replies are very 'bot like' and of concern to me. This post is not about SEO, its about new features which may or may not be in the pipeline. I would encourage you to be more engaging with your posts/replies and to stay on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
                  I've just replied to your post regarding using Wordpress and accepting payments which I thought were very valid and reasonable questions. Then I see this post and I'm left scratching my head!!

Some of your replies are very 'bot like' and of concern to me. This post is not about SEO, its about new features which may or may not be in the pipeline. I would encourage you to be more engaging with your posts/replies and to stay on topic.
                  Weird, I replied to this thread some 7 hours ago off my smartphone and it is not showing.. however... definately off topic but maybe this person thought they were replying to a different topic (thread)...

Comment

Thanks for the awareness, I guess the best technique this year is still creating good and quality content and the rest will just basically follows.

Comment

Working...
                    X