SEO vs SMO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO vs SMO

Which is more valuable for business branding point of view in between SEO & SMO ?

Surely both are important as each other in terms of our businesses, its not like you have to do one or the other!

For me as I try to target local business the Social Media Optimisation is slightly more important. Asking customers to mention me in status updates, tweets etc is a good way to get the word out. But you need to be careful that it doesn't backfire. People tend to concentration more on the negative areas of their lives and peer to peer reviews matter to people these days, so negative comments tend to spread more rapidly than positive ones

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
      Surely both are important as each other in terms of our businesses, its not like you have to do one or the other!

For me as I try to target local business the Social Media Optimisation is slightly more important. Asking customers to mention me in status updates, tweets etc is a good way to get the word out. But you need to be careful that it doesn't backfire. People tend to concentration more on the negative areas of their lives and peer to peer reviews matter to people these days, so negative comments tend to spread more rapidly than positive ones

Ok, Got It, How to promote online local business ?

Comment

Working...
      X