Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 More choice - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newer SiteStudio templates

Hey Apple,

Now you've confused me.

If you are sending potential clients to the demo from your Reseller website, which is housed on ss-abc-server [for example], then when they click the Demo from your Reseller site, they will see the templates available on THAT server ... which are all available.

If you are sending them to the demo on the psoft server, of course they'll see newer designs - they are making new ones regularly.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot - send them to the Demo from your own reseller website, and you won't have any problems.

Hope this helps,
    Cheers
    WebGirl!

Comment

site running for 3 months

Hi Apple,

Originally posted by apple
      Its been three months now. I also notice that there is nothing on the source code.
      When you "View Source" in ANY web browser, you only see one line of code.

Very clever, that.

Stops a lot of people from looking at the code.

All you have to do is scroll down to see your entire website html.

Originally posted by apple
      I dont think SiteStudio is search engine friendly at all. Very bad. Soon the customers will write it off.
      This makes no sense at all.

My pages get scanned by the robots relatively quickly. How do I know? I set up a Google Alert to let me know when my domain names appear anywhere on the internet. Each day I see which pages have been "googled".

My own business websites created with Site Studio each have Alexa ratings of 4 or 5, and appear all over the internet in web searches.

If you want to send me the link/s to your site/s via private message, I could have a quick look and let you know if I can make any suggestions.

Cheers
      WebGirl
      Last edited by Guest; 27-04-2006, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WebGirl
        site running for 3 months
        When you "View Source" in ANY web browser, you only see one line of code.

Very clever, that.

Stops a lot of people from looking at the code.

All you have to do is scroll down to see your entire website html.
        I see now, I didnt scroll down-doh, I thought it didnt make any sense when I couldnt see the rest of the page source. Thanks, webgirl for bringing that to my attention. Cheers:

Comment

any news??

Originally posted by Milen
          apple, decisions on product and service upgrades are taken by our management and system administrators.
          OK, what about upgrading to version 1.7? Saw and played with some really nice templates on the demo site for sitestudio. Any chance of upgrade in near future?

Comment

apple, if you would like to use SiteStudio 1.7 with an web hosting account on a specific server, you can open a support ticket with a SiteStudio upgrade request from the hosting account in question and the ticket will be forwarded to our system administrators who can decide whether the upgrade is plausible, but I cannot guarantee an approval of your request.

Comment

Great news Milen!

This is terrific - I will certainly see if I can upgrade on at least one of the servers I'm using. Thanks Milen! Fingers' crossed ...

WebGirl

Comment

Sad, very sad ...

I checked out the new Site Studio templates and I was sooooooo excited at the huge amount of terrific new 'looks'! It was like Christmas!

I did post a request for my new corporate account to upgrade ss38, but alas poor Yorrick ... no luck I'm afraid

I also told a few of my clients who are likely to buy more hosting [and therefore websites] and each of them saw a new template they'd like to use ... and so did I!! I've build so many Site Studio sites now, and I'm tired of the old 'look' in the same templates, even though I do get creative with the colours

RSP let me know they won't be upgrading Site Studio at the moment ... but I wonder *when* they will?

If it's soon, I'd rather not go ahead and create websites on ss38 - I'd rather move my new corporate account to a new server which has SiteStudio 1.7.

Any insider trading on this Milen?

Forever hopeful [and now wistful ...]
                WebGirl

Comment

WebGirl, I would be glad to provide more definite information regarding a pending SiteStudio upgrade, but I simply do not have any such information.

Comment

Site Studio upgrade

Hi Milen,

Thanks for your efforts - much appreciated.

Kalin replied on another part of the forum with GOOD news!

Originally posted by WebGirl
                    Hi Kalin,

say .... just a thought ... while we're fixing ss38 + 39, why don't we install the Upgrade to SiteStudio, which is absolutely fantastic????

many of my clients are waiting for it to be installed before they buy new hosting ...

Thanks in advance!

WebGirl

Kalin's response:

Originally posted by Kalin
                    05-27-2006, 12:07 AM - Yes, we'll work on the sitestudio update soon. We'll upgrade it.
                    ... snip ...
                    Best Regards,
                    Kalin Blaskoff
                    Very excited!

WebGirl

Comment

Working...
                    X