Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conversion

Yes,

I have a hosting client that would like me to update the design of their website. They used Site Studio to create their old site. The updates will exceed the capabilities of Site Studio
    I found a directory with files with the appropriate names if I open the files in a browser, they show the file. If I open in a plain text editor the files only show

Code:
    <!-- BOF: ./personal-templates/show.body -->
    <!-- BOF: ./personal-templates/simple/generic/show -->
    <!-- BOF: ./personal-templates/simple/generic/functions -->
    <!-- BOF: ./personal-templates/simple/generic/navbar --><!-- EOF: ./personal-templates/simple/generic/navbar -->

My question is how do I convert this site from site studio to a standard html site?

Also does site studio use front page exts? The customer has them turned on is it safe to turn them off?

I was able to figure it out. After I logged out and back in, everything worked ok.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by frrobert View Post
      I was able to figure it out.
      would you like to share the solution?

Comment

Well there is not much to share.

For some reason there was a glitch. I logged out and when I logged back in the files were complete. All I can figure is something was messed with my browser cache.

The files are found in the directory you use to as your ftp host when logging into site studio.

I am downloading the files using ftp editing them then uploading them again.

I am not sure if site studio uses fp extenstions but it does use a similar directory structures for images.

Comment

Working...
        X