Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Demo on RP servers - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demo on RP servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo on RP servers

I have been using the demo site builder URL @ Psoft, but they delete all demos every 24 hours.

When I contacted them they told me that our hosting companies should have a Demo Site Studio on each server it is used on.

This means that our clients can keep going back to their demo version before they sign up. I believe the IP number is tracked, so each client's sample website can stay visible until the expiry time [to be specified by RP], which I suggest should be at least 7-10 days.

Can someone please let me know the RP url for the demo site studio builder, on any of the servers?

Many thanks!
    WebGirl
    Last edited by Guest; 10-08-2005, 05:33 AM.

WebGirl, I am sorry to disappoint you, but there are no demo SiteStudio accounts available on our web hosting servers.

Comment

Awwwww shucks, Milen ...

Surely we can have one teensy weensi Demo account on one of the servers? Pleeeeeeeease?

WebGirl

Comment

WebGirl, I am sorry to disappoint you again, but there are no plans to provide SiteStudio demo accounts on our servers.

Comment

Milen, I am so sad .....

<

I have been looking at other hosting companies who have Site Studio as their free web builder, and they all seem to have demos from their own servers.

Would it take up a lot of bandwidth or be too hard to do this?

I know RP are creating their own web builder [ just ask if you need suggestions or feedback!], but in the meantime, I am able to sign up clients for you because I offer the web builder as the main product.

Fingers' crossed!
          WebGirl

Comment

Good luck, WebGirl.

None of the elefante script demos work either.

Comment

WebGirl, I will ask again our managers and developers to have your request for a Site Studio demo on our servers in mind, but I cannot promise anything.

resellersreseller, there are no demos of the scripts included in the Elefante installer. I know that the "DEMO" button is misleading and have told our developers to fix this. The label on this button should rather be "HOMEPAGE" or something like this, not "DEMO".

Comment

Originally posted by Milen
                resellersreseller, there are no demos of the scripts included in the Elefante installer. I know that the "DEMO" button is misleading and have told our developers to fix this. The label on this button should rather be "HOMEPAGE" or something like this, not "DEMO".
                You may want to suggest to them that they at least fix the demo buttons so they at least work as links to the homepages. Many of them don't even do that, Milen.

Comment

resellersreseller, you are right. The links to the home pages of Moodle, Crafty Syntax Live Help, phpBB2, Mambo and PostNuke are wrong or broken. I have asked our developers to fix them in addition to changing the label on the "DEMO" button.

Comment

Thank you, Milen.

Comment

Hey Milen,

Thank you for looking into this for me - much appreciated!

Have a faaabulous week,
                      WebGirl!

Comment

Working...
                      X