Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Studio out of action

Hi,

Anyone else experiencing this problem? I logged on to my site and selected the Site Studio Demo link to try out the program for myself but to my surprise I got the message, 'The page cannot be displayed. There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.'

apple, customers can check the reply to a ticket from the Help Center in their web hosting control and post new questions and comments in the same ticket. A notification e-mail is sent to a customer when a ticket has a new comment from our support staff. Each notification e-mail contains a link where the customer can check the support staff's reply to his comments. It is strongly recommended that a client opens only one support ticket for a specific problem and does not e-mail us and open a support ticket about one and the same problem simultaneously.

Comment

Working for me. New customer! Awesome service!

Comment

I have a whole range of site studio websites for clients around the world now, and every now and then there is a glitch with it.

sometimes when the client is in the web builder they get a weird message, sometimes when you visit the client site you get heiroglyphics on the screen. This has happened a few times on different websites on different servers ...

BUT ...

by refreshing the screen, even within the web builder, all gets sorted.

In my twelve months of websites with RSP there has not been a major problem with Site Studio ... just user error ... and the occasional internet hiccup.

Cheers
        WebGirl [I'm loving RSP & Site Studio!]

Comment

Working...
        X