knocking a new website up.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knocking a new website up.?

Hi everybody does anybody have any idea of how many new plans we will be able to offer. With the new plan builder? I didnt want to after start altering things around again i would like to set the space now if i could .

Regards Jazz

I believe the original plan was up to 5, but that may have changed. I'd recommend holding off on any major changes until it is live, then you'll know for sure.

Comment

I decided on php nuke in the end and loving it.Maybe milen can help me out on this one what im wanting from the nuke site of mine was to have the rest of the scripts in the hosting package running.So people can come and play with the blogs and so on. and just let it refresh every hour or so.is our accounts capable of that.? Just like the open source website as.Thought it might be a nice thing to help sales if they can see how easy it.

Regards Jazz

Comment

Hi me again?

I was just wondering if there was anyway of intergrating the live chat into my php site.i see one reseller as but i dont know if it goes to him or RSP.
        could anybody help on this.

Regards Jazz

Comment

Nope! and I
          Originally posted by Milen
          We do not offer LiveChat to the end customers of our resellers due to limitations in the licensing agreement of the LiveChat application that we use.

This question has already been discussed a few times, so I advise everyone to use the search feature, before starting a new thread on the same issue again.

Comment

Originally posted by roboba
            Nope! and I
            Actually, this has been revised since that post. RSP bought the liscense for resellers to use it. Resellers who use the new template can now offer live chat to their customers.

Users of custom sites cannot currently integrate it because RSP has no way of determining which reseller's site that customer came from. If they did however, custom users almost definitely would be able to, and we are eagerly awaiting this ability.

So while the answer is still no, it's for different reasons and is much closer to a "yes".

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
              Users of custom sites cannot currently integrate it because RSP has no way of determining which reseller's site that customer came from. If they did however, custom users almost definitely would be able to, and we are eagerly awaiting this ability.
              Actually, this is not exactly correct. Resellers can use the LiveChat code from the reseller template to integrate the LiveChat into a custom designed site of their own. However, we do not recommend this, because we are not able to track were the customer comes from, which can lead to confusion and loss of potential customers.

Comment

so there isn't a way to send GET or POST vars to tell where it is comming from?

Comment

I'd imagine if they added a simple query string like ?custom_url=***.com&custom_id=****** and then simply added a bit of php functionality to pull those out on the livehelp page, they could make the "question" box hidden if it saw a value for custom_url and in the "question" box have it put the url and store id right into it (only if it is coming from a custom store).

Just an idea. If you need help programming it, leme know

Comment

Originally posted by Milen
                    Actually, this is not exactly correct. Resellers can use the LiveChat code from the reseller template to integrate the LiveChat into a custom designed site of their own. However, we do not recommend this, because we are not able to track were the customer comes from, which can lead to confusion and loss of potential customers.
                    Oh really? Okay, cool!

Comment

What if LiveChat is incorporated into our own reseller site [designed by us] whereby we tell our clients they can use it if they give the ID number [as shown on our reseller templates?].

Or am I missing the point? Perhaps this is about our clients having their *own* live chat feature on their sites - if that's the case, they can use one of the php scripts, no?

Comment

Originally posted by WebGirl
                        What if LiveChat is incorporated into our own reseller site [designed by us] whereby we tell our clients they can use it if they give the ID number [as shown on our reseller templates?].

Or am I missing the point? Perhaps this is about our clients having their *own* live chat feature on their sites - if that's the case, they can use one of the php scripts, no?
                        I was thinking this too; the only question is do the LiveChat people have access to reseller store numbers like the phone and ticket people do?

Comment

Hi all the question was could i put live chat on my custom reseller site since i have gone over to php nuke i thought we might be able to write some code so rsp would know where it was coming from. I think CIA hit the nail on the head so to speak. but rsp havent answerd.I would like to hear more from anybody who writes this php code is it possible.because im very new to php but more than willing to learn. i have been hanging around afew tech heads in the php nuke forums to see what i can find out. And what i see with this php anything seems possible.

Regards Jazz

Comment

Anybody in this forum that really knows the business with php nuke.

Anybody in this forum that really knows the business with php nuke.
                            its starting to do my head.could be afew dollars in it for somebody who can do the do. Im running out of time and its taking to much of my time to learn. time i dont have at the momment.

Regards Jazz

Comment

discondp might be able to help you out. He is quite experienced with PHP.

Comment

Working...
                              X