Joomla and RSP Integration Component?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joomla and RSP Integration Component?

Is anyone aware of a component that would allow integration of the RSP API into Joomla?
    I think Joomla is excellent for building good quality sites quickly and would like to be able to take advantage of the API from within one of my sites.
    The main problem I have selling hosting in the UK is that I can not display prices in £ on my template without getting to the order form.
    The only real way round this would be to create a custom site (hopefully with Joomla) and just link to RSP using the API.
    Not being a developer I find the customisation of a site and integration of a custom API solution an impossible challenge!
    If such a component existed RSP could expect much more sales from us hardworking resellers as we would be able to create professional customised sites that meet our requirements and that of our customers.
    If this doesn't exist, which I think is most likely, Is there anybody out there who would 1. agree how useful this could be, 2. Posess the skills to create such a product?
    Pretty Please?

scottjm, no unfortunately such module does not exists and I do not think that anything similar will be offered in the future from our developers. If we ever decide to offer something like this we will be flooded with requests to offer similar modules for PHPNuke, PostNuke, Drupal, put_another_popular CMS solution here. Offering such modules for even a handful of the most popular CMS solutions would require a great amount of development resources that we simply cannot spare for such a project. Of course, we have always encouraged all types of developments by our resellers that help them sell hosting services.

Comment

Just make it easier to understand and people will do the rest.

API manual is like double Duch to many of us.

Comment

Arthur,
        You could use the remote order form in a wrapper and make you own pages for your plans. You can teak the color scheme of the form to match your site so it would look like just another page.

Bill
        SD Business Hosting

Comment

Look here wrapped nicely

I'm using it for the last 16 months and I've got API to work, but don't want to take a risk. Fraud and chargebacks. Other people have problems with API.

Thank you for your advice.

Originally posted by sdbizweb
          Arthur,
          You could use the remote order form in a wrapper and make you own pages for your plans. You can teak the color scheme of the form to match your site so it would look like just another page.

Bill
          SD Business Hosting

Comment

Hi Arthur,

Do you have step-to-step of how-to use the wrapper to integrate Joomla with the remote order form .... still cannot make it at my side.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by drambeau
              Hi Arthur,

Do you have step-to-step of how-to use the wrapper to integrate Joomla with the remote order form .... still cannot make it at my side.

Thanks in advance.
              I will send you a PM tonight about it with some pics

Regards
              Arthur

Comment

Thanks Guys!

I have got the wrapper solution now too.
                Thanks for all your help.
                I will make do with this until the developer fairies pay me a visit and leave a nice Joomla Component! (Fingers Crossed)

Comment

Hi Arthur,

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                  X