Response Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response Form

I know that for many of you this will be an elementary question, but I havn't done this before and I need advice.

I am copying over an existing website that was created by someone else. (No longer in business and cannot contact) to rsp for one of my clients. This site has a contact form that is not working. I want to recreate the form but I have never done one. I have always relied on an email link. Can anyone give me some help, suggestions etc.

I am using dreamweaver.

Originally posted by vlasi47gr
    I know that for many of you this will be an elementary question, but I havn't done this before and I need advice.

I am copying over an existing website that was created by someone else. (No longer in business and cannot contact) to rsp for one of my clients. This site has a contact form that is not working. I want to recreate the form but I have never done one. I have always relied on an email link. Can anyone give me some help, suggestions etc.

I am using dreamweaver.
    I use Evaria Mail Client

Comment

Hi, nms FormMail is a good working script and it is easy to use and comes with complete instructions,, and is FREE!!!!
      Find it here. http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/scripts.shtml

Make sure you read RSP's TOS regarding formmail.

Comment

Working...
      X