Wordpress vs Joomla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wordpress vs Joomla

I like Wordpress, it is really great for me, I can choose any fantastic theme on Wordpress as it has lots of great themes and plugins.

The release of WordPress is a CMS designed to help people without writing any code to do an in-depth blog and website for open source. Joomla and WordPress are two very easy to use. Joomla has become popular in recent years, more and more people are designed website is now more than ever.

Comment

Moreover, comparing the simplicity of both systems, you will realize that working with Wordpress is much easier, so there are many beginners who choose it instead of Joomla. When you take a particular project, you should see exactly what your customer's requirements, before choosing any these content management systems.

Comment

Dear friend,
        Wordpress is best platform for beginners. It is also favorite of mine.

Comment

The eyes to adapt to change some colors and logo if the content is easy. Beyond that, Joomla is, they lay before you master the technique, even experienced a complex structure must pass through the Web, indicating that the learning curve for developers, You will find that this is different depending on the selected layout template.

Comment

1 vote for WordPress from me.. Thanks to WP, it makes marketing much easy.

Comment

Joomla.

A course on this would be for those that are going to learn more systems other than Joomla. Any web master will learn many tools.

Wordpress.

A good choice if someone wants to make their own site and is not embarking on a web master career path.

Comment

Working...
              X