Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain Bulk Search Option

Hello,
    I was just wondering if anyone has thought of or has implemented a domain "Bulk Search" form option in their store?

What do you mean by Bulk Search?

Comment

Are you talking about Bulk Registration?

Comment

No idea what Bulk Search is, but Bulk Registration, yeah that would be a good tool to have, unless it's already there.

Comment

I thought that when a domain was searched, all tlds were searched for availability already by default.... Got to mean bulk registration..

Comment

That's exactly what I thought as well, donerite.

Comment

My apologies, I meant to say bulk registration option. Thanks guys!

Comment

Hi there, Isn't it there already? I mean on the Control Panel?
                Originally posted by nuvodigitaldotcom View Post
                My apologies, I meant to say bulk registration option. Thanks guys!
                Attached Files

Comment

Hey there dutchy.... I'm pretty sure bulk registration directly from reseller sites is what nuvo is asking about..

Comment

Ach, okay. I understand now...Thanks my man!!

Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
                    Hey there dutchy.... I'm pretty sure bulk registration directly from reseller sites is what nuvo is asking about..

Comment

I've used the bulk registration search successfully. Yes, just like single name registration it allow you to search multiple TLD's, but it also allows you to input (cut & paste) a list of words to see if any are available for registration.

It's a real time saver because it is getting harder and harder to find good names, and looking one by one can be time consuming. I once had an idea for a website and it took me more then a week to find a name for it that I liked. Bulk registration search could have cut that time by a lot...

Last edited by iads; 23-02-2014, 12:18 AM.

Comment

One tools I would like to see is the ability to add a few keywords and then return a list of different combinations. For example "my" and "domain" would search mydomain.com my-domain.com as well as other TLD's, only showing the ones available to register.

Comment

• nuvodigitaldotcom
                      nuvodigitaldotcom commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great idea clive! That would be a great tool to implement.

I'm just curious if anyone has come up with an idea to have the bulk registration option available on their reseller site and not just making it available on the CP. I wanted to ask because I don't want to reinvent the wheel if a solution is already available.

Comment

I think the API can bulk register domains. You could code your own WP plugin to order them via the API ?

Comment

Are we talking of a free storefront, a WP reseller site using simple api, or a fully custom site using the api? the actual order form for wordpress reseller sites supports bulk registration. Its the actual domain search boxes / landing pages that does not support bulk registrations. you have individual radio selections instead of check boxes for multiple selections... If you have a wp reseller site click the generic signup without a hosting plan, search a domain on the order form. you will be able to select every tld you wish to register via multiple checkboxes... it just needs to be incorporated to all domain search boxes / landing pages site wide. Ok clivejo, Im gonna put u back in the spot-lite, U r the code expert.

Edit * Ohhhh wow... my browser refreshed to clives last post.... hmmmmm lots more going on than what I am posting lol.... back to browsing mode LMAO!!!
                        Last edited by doneritehosting; 23-02-2014, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X