Remote forms - order form "blue"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote forms - order form "blue"

we're still playing around with whether to stay on WP templates or do a custom Joomla! with remote forms. The only thing we're seeing is a light blue version on the order forms. Is that the only option/variation... any way to change? Not a BIG deal we can deal with it as we are new brand here and not married to color palette, just curious. More options would obviously open up our templating selections.

-thx

It should be all style via a CSS. Just write your own for how you want it to look.

Comment

thanks clivejo... i thought the remote forms were controlled by "their" CSS. Looking farther I saw a support doc that said there was a link to download the CSS, edit, upload to your site then change the CSS path in the order form code. I figured that was for an older version? on the current forms i could not find a download css link and the code they offer does not appear to allow for a localized CSS? Keep in mind im 3/4 ignorant with THIS stuff.

When we first came here we were looking at this as an alternate brand to "the other guys" but we're starting to approach this a lot more seriously. We see big potential here.

Comment

The CSS is hard coded into the resellerspanel plugin, but it also picks up formatting from your theme. For example, here are the order forms for the Next Level and New Aurora themes.

There is no reason why you couldnt override the style sheets and create your own colour scheme and use your own fonts etc.

Comment

In addition RSP have a site for their themes, http://reseller-hosting-themes.com/wordpress/ If you click on the theme and then select demo it will show you a demo version of that theme.

Comment

Thanks a bunch clivejo... its PLAY TIME!

Comment

I would advise using a child theme if you are going to mess about with the CSS, this will allow you to keep your changes should RSP update the original theme.

Comment

Working...
              X