No announcement yet.

Any good CMS for a real estate website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good CMS for a real estate website?

Please recommend if you know any good CMS for a real estate website. I need to add the pictures, and integrate search tool depending on price, area etc.

There are two options available to you directly through the Hepsia control panel applications installer. The first one would be to install Joomla 1.5 with the real estate template (http://www.themza.com/joomla1.5/real...template.html). The other and probably best option for real estate would be to install the Open Realty application (http://demo.open-realty.org/index.ph...mplate=lazuli). Again either option is readily available through the Applications installer in the Hepsia control panel.

Comment

Open Real Estate CMS based on Yii framework

We are glad to represent you a free Open Real Estate CMS for websites of realtors and real estate agencies. It is ready to use. Just click http://monoray.net/products/6-open-real-estate
      On this page you can find links to download the product and to try its DEMO.
      In case you find bugs or issues, contact us.
      We will be glad to know your opinion about the product, and whether you wish to add to it some new functions or not (in case the product has all the functions which you expect).

Thank you in advance.

Comment

I was a bit suspicious of this post and thought it was a spam link, but the link seems to check out. It seems to be a Real Estate CMS with a GPL Licence.

However, as with any software, be aware that it could contain malware and be sure you understand the code before you deploy to your webhost.

Comment

Originally posted by clivejo View Post
          I was a bit suspicious of this post and thought it was a spam link, but the link seems to check out. It seems to be a Real Estate CMS with a GPL Licence.

However, as with any software, be aware that it could contain malware and be sure you understand the code before you deploy to your webhost.
          This is not spam. A lot of effort has been put into this product.
          It's free and open source software. Virus is not there. On our product has been working for more than 300 sites.

Comment

I apologise MonoRay. The original poster was reposting other messages from another board

Please recommend if you know any good CMS for a real estate website. I need to add the pictures, and integrate search tool depending on price, area etc.
            Source: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2495836
            When a new user posts a link in their very first post, it looks very suspicious to me. This is because some of the sites I run get 30-40 attempts a day from non-humans trying to register and post spam on my websites, so I hate spammers with a passion!

Regarding your project, Id like to thank you for sharing your hard work and opening it up to the open source community. I hope the project grows from strength to strength.

Are you a reseller yourself?
            Last edited by clivejo; 21-09-2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmsmrtn98 View Post

premiumpress.com - selection of wordpress themes - including real estate

Comment

premiumpress.com

Comment

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I'm shocked why this accident didn't happened earlier! I bookmarked it. wish you luck

Comment

No need to use a large font, we get the message!!

Comment

Working...
                    X