WordPress price only shortcode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WordPress price only shortcode

Hello, I'm in the process of revamping my entire store. I'm using a non rsp wordpress template. I was wondering if there is a wp rsp shortcode that only shows a particular price depending on the plan. For instance, something to the effect of [rp_price type='shared' plan='1' ] would result in, let say, $3.95/mo without all the other stuff such as:description,name of the plan etc...?

Thanks

I'm not aware of such a tag, but that doesn’t mean there isnt one!!! Maybe someone from RSP can give a more definite answer.

Comment

Hello,

I have never noticed such a tag in our WordPress store themes either.

If you want to have more flexible customisation of your custom store website you can try our Advanced API mode.

You can find more information regarding the API interface in your reseller control panel -
      Reseller Tools ›› Reseller API ›› API Docs section and in our Terms of Service here:

Become a hosting reseller with no initial investments. Sell cloud web hosting at low prices with the help of our private-label reseller program.

Best Regards,
      Cvetan Ivanov

Comment

Thanks guys for the replies. I just wanted to know because I was curious if someone had already made a customization for it. Thanks also for the link...very informative.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X