Removal of LiquidNet US LLC from order form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removal of LiquidNet US LLC from order form

I've found a solution to remove the LiquidNet and the Phone numbers from the order from in pure CSS since JQuery was giving me a headache. Ok, here we go! It's been tested and it works. Place this code in your style.css file.

div#comp_details {display: none !important;}
    div#comp_phones {display: none !important;}

Phew, took me awhile but I finally got it. I tend to over complicate things most of the time.

​Have fun and good luck!

Happy Holidays
    Last edited by nuvodigitaldotcom; 26-11-2014, 05:56 AM. Reason: Thought I had a solution before and it was flawed. This is the up dated version to my original solution.

Nice one, and thanks for sharing it with us. I'm sure a lot of resellers will make use of this solution.

Comment

Yup there will be some grateful resellers for this

Comment

Thanks clivejo and donerite. It's been my pleasure to have shared it! I always love to contribute whenever I can.

Comment

Hi, I should have posted my question here:

Hi, i see you found a solution to the address showing on the order forms. Prior to your solution we had used the following code on the order form pages. This worked for the longest time.

<script>
          $(".split:contains('LiquidNet US LLC')").css("display", "none");
          $(".right:contains('+1-855-211-0932')").css("display", "none");
          </script>

I tried replacing the existing code on the order form pages with your snippet of code, but the address kept on showing up. I may be putting this code in the wrong spot? You mentioned to put it on the style.css page - if that is the case - where exactly on that page - it is a long page of code ...

Kind regards

Comment

Hi sydnac, u can just place the code at the the very end of your style.css file

Comment

Working...
            X